Benjamin (2021) Part #2

x192023

15 hours ago, ed2 said:

Maybe we are able to find common ground at some point too. For example, I really don't like Faye.

We already did 🙂. I don't like her too. But I am bit surprised. I thought you would like her. 

29 minutes ago, Parxx said:

We already did 🙂. I don't like her too. But I am bit surprised. I thought you would like her. 

I like people who are wild, and who gets drunk and out of control every now and then. Faye doesn't fit that, she's just the drama without the fun.

Just now, ed2 said:

I like people who are wild, and who gets drunk and out of control every now and then. Faye doesn't fit that, she's just the drama without the fun.

She gets drunk all right. It's just that she sleeps after that 😀

6 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Btw I thought she left Scott's place for good. Saw her leaving with a bag yesterday. Seems wherever she went they tossed her back to Scott's.

29 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I think you didn't saw enough of Faye then. 

8 minutes ago, Jawis said:

I think you didn't saw enough of Faye then. 

Could be. I will have to follow her closer next time she gets drunk then.

I'm waiting for Diana's new place to open now. It is taking some time. I hope they don't just pull her off like they did to Webster&Dolly.

6 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Probably he missed Faye before first leaving for the first time.. The remaining of it is the real one that is online in last months 

I've only watched VHTV half regularily since January.

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

Could be. I will have to follow her closer next time she gets drunk then.

I'm waiting for Diana's new place to open now. It is taking some time. I hope they don't just pull her off like they did to Webster&Dolly.

Don't think it will change at the moment. It's the people around here. If her own friends, like bluewinner told before, would show up you will see a total different Faye. 

Here are some more posts of the 'other' Faye. 

https://camcaps.net/forums/topic/17540-harley-freddy-2020-part-1/page/13/

13 minutes ago, Jawis said:

It's the people around here. If her own friends, like bluewinner told before, would show up you will see a total different Faye. 

I assume it must be Scott's fault again that she is lazy😁