Benjamin (2021) Part #2

x192023

7 hours ago, x192023 said:

Its funny how Scott was upset about the 2 hotties cleaning up after themselves , this place looks like a pigsty. SCOTT NEEDS TO GO!

257065574_32321sadieguest(143).png.b9d1997bb1f5424c98d6ae30741404b5.png

With two of the laziest people in this room what do you expect ? 

The girls in the apt are okay. But the guys are so useless. All the time busy with their mobiles. I doubt if they will even score in a brothel. Scott needs to get in the likes of Still

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Parxx said:

The girls in the apt are okay. But the guys are so useless. All the time busy with their mobiles. I doubt if they will even score in a brothel. Scott needs to get in the likes of Still

This place is a joke. get rid of 2 beautiful girls and bring in unattractive girls and useless slob guys. way to go Scott

let me guess the guy in the yellow beanie and Mr. shitty cam Jr

will pass out on the couch!

This gang is so annoying... I can’t believe they are still being invited. Ben sleeps almost all the time and do nothing... Scott doesn’t seem to have any valid alternative... this should be shut down and put someone more interesting in charge, maybe from the group of Reese?

• Like 2

11 hours ago, x192023 said:

This place is a joke. get rid of 2 beautiful girls and bring in unattractive girls and useless slob guys. way to go Scott

let me guess the guy in the yellow beanie and Mr. shitty cam Jr

will pass out on the couch!

Doesn't matter if all the beautiful girls of the world land up in this apartment. If the guys shows more interest in their mobiles than the girls, nothing is going to happen. Anyway the blonde is back and Brianna is a good riddance.

• Haha 1