Benjamin (2021) Part #2

x192023

5 hours ago, stash said:

This gang is so annoying... I can’t believe they are still being invited. Ben sleeps almost all the time and do nothing... Scott doesn’t seem to have any valid alternative... this should be shut down and put someone more interesting in charge, maybe from the group of Reese?

They really are. It seems all of them are here just for the drinks and a place to sleep. In the last party that took place before the Apt tenant was changed to Ben, there were some guys who were good. They chatted up the girls and at least did something wherever there was room... guest room, bed room and one even in hall. This lot doesn't show any interest. 

49 minutes ago, Parxx said:

Doesn't matter if all the beautiful girls of the world land up in this apartment. If the guys shows more interest in their mobiles than the girls, nothing is going to happen. Anyway the blonde is back and Brianna is a good riddance.

both are still gone!

Ok, with the clothes that these girls wear ,i guess already in the closet. I am thinking this is Goldie locks ,or is it Lydia ? 🙂

so confused with these damn girls.

cant get over how much Scotts dad. they both have that same swag lol, act just a like!

2 hours ago, x192023 said:

Ok, with the clothes that these girls wear ,i guess already in the closet. I am thinking this is Goldie locks ,or is it Lydia ? 🙂

so confused with these damn girls.

cant get over how much Scotts dad. they both have that same swag lol, act just a like!

Lydia? No she left the project.