Benjamin (2021) Part #2

x192023

6 minutes ago, moos54 said:

From reading a few of his comments, i can safely conclude that he don't like men at all even if it's the girl who is guilty 😉

Yeah, he probably even punches the mirror when he see his own reflection in it. 😂.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, bluewinner said:

From reading a few of your comments, I can safely conclude that you do not like Scott🤷‍♂️🤔  and you really like him to leave, but there is a little problem here. this is his home, his place of residence (where he lives) so he can't really leave, as he will become homeless if he does. Perhaps, it would be a lot easier for you to stop watching him, if you hate him that much. 

I am not sure how it works about residency. If Scott is the resident here why it is Ben the name of the realm on? Anyway, the big problem about Scott is that he is blocking the flat because he is occupying the main room without accomplishing anything... She should have already had something with Goldie or try someone else... or leave the bloody room... If it was Stiffler at his place would have had so many girls up there... Scott is crap, let's admit it...

1 hour ago, stash said:

I am not sure how it works about residency. If Scott is the resident here why it is Ben the name of the realm on? Anyway, the big problem about Scott is that he is blocking the flat because he is occupying the main room without accomplishing anything... She should have already had something with Goldie or try someone else... or leave the bloody room... If it was Stiffler at his place would have had so many girls up there... Scott is crap, let's admit it...

I have no love for Scott. but this is his place ( we all know the name change was BS to fool VH lol ). without him this place and all the girls there are gone. 

I agree with you about him occupying the main room. the bedroom has the best camera placement in this place, but most actions happen in the guest room or the living room where the views are not that good. so maybe he could make some arrangement to allow guests to use the bedroom when they need. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I have no love for Scott. but this is his place ( we all know the name change was BS to fool VH lol ). without him this place and all the girls there are gone. 

I agree with you about him occupying the main room. the bedroom has the best camera placement in this place, but most actions happen in the guest room or the living room where the views are not that good. so maybe he could make some arrangement to allow guest to use the bedroom when they need. 

I don't mind Scott, he is weird, the weirder the better 🤭 but I should really would like to see more action and less talking from his part 😁 These girls don't do it, just change girls, if you can... 🤗

Ben or Scott should leave anyway because this is too chaotic or change the plot... no more shelter for disadvantaged kids... 🤫

Said that this place is still better than most of VH anyway (I can't believe there are places like Hector & Maria... etc...) 🤣

• Like 1

excuse intead of speaking eveytime or argu what this  guy is for useless i watch this plac because i like goldie she is funy cute girl he is weird have a problem of behaviour and should sleepsometime and stopp drugs now he argu with fay 

3 hours ago, seb1986 said:

don't tell me this guy is not a creep even she take a shower he follow her he should wipe her when she go to pee 

I think you didn't join VHTV when Raul was there, i can only imagine what kind of words he will get from you and he was wayyyyyyyyy worse than Scott 😂

1 minute ago, coolcucumber said:

I think you didn't join VHTV when Raul was there, i can only imagine what kind of words he will get from you and he was wayyyyyyyyy worse than Scott 😂

i never see a guy talk like him he never stopp and his voice is horrible he need to sleep and stop cocaina