Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (Leora, Malia) #2

mark t

6 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

I get that, but why on Earth would they ruin their own product with those huge watermarks, if they weren't being forced to do so by RLC, in order to avoid being run out of business?

That I don't have a clue. It's impossible to remove them from the video.  I have not found or heard of anything that will so far.

• Like 1

il y a 8 minutes, letsdothis a dit :

I get that, but why on Earth would they ruin their own product with those huge watermarks, if they weren't being forced to do so by RLC, in order to avoid being run out of business?

Because when they are stolen & posted elsewhere, everyone knows where they came from, it's a form of advertising, it get's them through traffic, you are an example of that

• Like 1

On 7/16/2021 at 1:07 AM, Pete1960 said:

Because when they are stolen & posted elsewhere, everyone knows where they came from, it's a form of advertising, it get's them through traffic, you are an example of that

They already had their site names on the video. They used  smaller watermarks and usually up in a corner out of the way. They had been advertising like that since day one. 

And nothing is being stolen. First, you can't steal something that doesn't belong to you to begin with. They don't own these videos, and neither does anyone posting videos on this site. RLC holds the copyright for their content. They have sole ownership of all these videos, pictures, etc. That's why everything gets deleted from this site so quickly. They're protecting their copyrighted content.

Second, where do you think sites like hotscopes get the videos they post on their sites? They don't record them, they copy them from other sites. Like this one. I've seen videos that I've posted here, copied and put right back on their sites in less than an hour. The same videos I just got from them. 

Look at some of the videos you've downloaded from here before they started using those huge watermarks, and some even after that. Some of them have multiple watermarks from different sites on them. Meaning, they were copied from one site to another, to another, each one adding their own site name when they posted them. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Il y a 20 heures, letsdothis a dit :

They already had their site names on the video. They used  smaller watermarks and usually up in a corner out of the way. They had been advertising like that since day one. 

And nothing is being stolen. First, you can't steal something that doesn't belong to you to begin with. They don't own these videos, and neither does anyone posting videos on this site. RLC holds the copyright for their content. They have sole ownership of all these videos, pictures, etc. That's why everything gets deleted from this site so quickly. They're protecting their copyrighted content.

Second, where do you think sites like hotscopes get the videos they post on their sites? They don't record them, they copy them from other sites. Like this one. I've seen videos that I've posted here, copied and put right back on their sites in less than an hour. The same videos I just got from them. 

Look at some of the videos you've downloaded from here before they started using those huge watermarks, and some even after that. Some of them have multiple watermarks from different sites on them. Meaning, they were copied from one site to another, to another, each one adding their own site names when they posted them. 

You're a goose, you really don't get it 😂

• Like 1

Il y a 6 heures, letsdothis a dit :

OK, Pete, I'm all for learning something new. Why don't you explain to me what you think I don't get?

Hmm, am thinking it's beyond your comprehension

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Hard on chris said:

God bless you sir I'm absolutely wanked out

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: You're welcome, sir. Glad I could help. LMAO!!!

BTW, if you post comments in the picture or video topics, they'll be deleted by the mods, usually before I can read them. I got lucky with this one.

11 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: You're welcome, sir. Glad I could help. LMAO!!!

BTW, if you post comments in the picture or video topics, they'll be deleted by the mods, usually before I can read them. I got lucky with this one.

OK thanks again

• Like 2

Leora ne fait plus rien dans l'appart, elle se lève sort et rentre la nuit ou tôt le matin elle doit avoir un nouveau copain dehors je pense, elle fait des visio avec ce mec (tout habiller, elle ne se caresse pas face à lui) et au niveau masturbation elle la fait deux fois en une semaine et que du basique rien de spécial même avec le dieu hier c'était nul.

Depuis plusieurs semaines Leora et Malia sont toute la journée et une partie de la nuit dehors, elles sont de moins en moins dans l'appart.

je pense que bientôt  sur la verra plus sur RLC.

• Like 1

Leora doesn't do anything in the apartment anymore, she gets up and comes home at night or early in the morning she must have a new boyfriend outside I think, she makes video with this guy (dress everything, she does not fondle herself in front of him) and at the level of masturbation she does it twice in a week and that the basic nothing special even with the god yesterday it was bad.

For several weeks Leora and Malia have been outside all day and part of the night, and they are less and less in the apartment.

I think soon on the will see more on RLC.

• Haha 2