Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (Leora, Malia) #2

mark t

4 minutes ago, chris hillman said:

Hey up aussie hows it hanging not low now you are reading this

Doing it a bit tough, life wise but keeping myself up (wink)

2 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Doing it a bit tough, life wise but keeping myself up (wink)

Keep your pecker up aussie i think of you alot laid out in the outback with koala called chris i get sensations when you stroke him               time for meds goodnight

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, chris hillman said:

Keep your pecker up aussie i think of you alot laid out in the outback with koala called chris i get sensations when you stroke him               time for meds goodnight

Mate stay away from the little blue pills and you should be ok. 🤣

Thanks for the advice i wont take as many because i still like the funny feeling 

have been known to give you a stiff neck 🤣

Better if you gave it a gentle rub       AND IM NOT GAY i just like aussie i think me and aussie would make a good tag team with leora and malia

I'm down for it 🤣

On 5/18/2021 at 10:47 PM, letsdothis said:

Leora und Malia spielen langsam mit ihren Fotzen

(Content No Longer Available)

......leider zeichnet bei den meisten Videos ein übertrieben großer HOTSCOPES Schriftzug die schönen Körper der Mädchen.

Für mich ein Grund diese Videos nicht zu gucken und auch wieder zu löschen, ist einfach nicht schön und auch keine gute Werbung neu Kunden zu gewinnen.

RLC wird für mich immer mehr uninteressanter; Leora und Malia, immer die gleichen -unechten- Spielchen und liegen nur dumm im Bett.

Früher, in der alten Wohnung, las leora noch Bücher, malte und bastelte nähte Puppen.

Die neuen und echten Stars sind Nelly und Martina, ein heißes Gespann, leider sieht man sie vile zu wenig

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Leora-Fan said:

......leider zeichnet bei den meisten Videos ein übertrieben großer HOTSCOPES Schriftzug die schönen Körper der Mädchen.

Für mich ein Grund diese Videos nicht zu gucken und auch wieder zu löschen, ist einfach nicht schön und auch keine gute Werbung neu Kunden zu gewinnen.

Yes, Leora-Fan, that is very unfortunate. It's also unfortunate that I don't have a way to remove them cleanly. 

As I've said many times in the pages of these topics, I don't have a sub, I don't record these videos, and if I did, I certainly would not slap a giant watermark on them. By doing so, they are just shooting themselves in the foot, IMHO. 

If you choose not to watch them, that is certainly your choice, but you should take up your grievance with the people adding the watermarks to the videos. I have nothing to do with it. 

16 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Yes, Leora-Fan, that is very unfortunate. It's also unfortunate that I don't have a way to remove them cleanly. 

As I've said many times in the pages of these topics, I don't have a sub, I don't record these videos, and if I did, I certainly would not slap a giant watermark on them. By doing so, they are just shooting themselves in the foot, IMHO. 

If you choose not to watch them, that is certainly your choice, but you should take up your grievance with the people adding the watermarks to the videos. I have nothing to do with it. 

One way to get rid of that big assed watermark is crop that part of the video out.    :biggrin:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

One way to get rid of that big assed watermark is crop that part of the video out.    :biggrin:

I thought about that, but that's a whole lot of video to be cutting out, and sometimes it cuts into critical parts of the scenes. Plus, it creates a weirdly shaped video with less resolution. And, every step I add to the process means it takes that much longer to get them posted.