Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (Leora, Malia) #2

mark t

2 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

I thought about that, but that's a whole lot of video to be cutting out, and sometimes it cuts into critical parts of the scenes. Plus, it creates a weirdly shaped video with less resolution. And, every step I add to the process means it takes that much longer to get them posted. 

There is something out there that removes them it's just a matter of finding out what app does it.

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad

I noticed the other day when i saw this - Is it me, or is that watermark now even more prominent? It looks sharper than before, not as faded wouldn't you say. If so, they have clearly done it deliberate.

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I noticed the other day when i saw this - Is it me, or is that watermark now even more prominent? It looks sharper than before, not as faded wouldn't you say. If so, they have clearly done it deliberate.

It's not you. When you sharpen a video, it will typically sharpen everything in the video, watermarks included. 

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

It's not you. When you sharpen a video, it will typically sharpen everything in the video, watermarks included. 

Yeah, i thought the overall clarity was very sharp and clear, so therefore the watermark was also affected. That explains it. 👍

On 5/27/2021 at 12:45 PM, crocodile dundee said:

........ according to a very serious British pollster .......
83% of LEORA fans would be able to recognize her butt before her face

(Content No Longer Available)

Agree with you 100%

On 5/27/2021 at 12:45 PM, crocodile dundee said:

........ according to a very serious British pollster .......
83% of LEORA fans would be able to recognize her butt before her face

Leora Has a Face ?   What?....   No      Alison Brie What GIF

• Haha 6
  • Confused 1

On 6/2/2021 at 7:37 AM, letsdothis said:

Leora is dressed in a red nightgown and is rubbed with her dildo in her pussy by Malia

She didn't even stick it in :biggrin:

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Robwin said:

She didn't even stick it in :biggrin:

ya....that seems normal for them... penetration of more than a slipped finger tip seems to be what this friends caress shows are like ... they are not to be confused with lust bunny lesbians ....  it seems to be their limits    and it drives me fucking nuts ...lol 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1