Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (Leora, Malia) #2

mark t

10 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

I've seen some Mab.to links dead within 24 hours

There is the odd one here and there from them but the norm is usually 3 days most times.

Most of the time they likely don't fuddle with DMCA Orders as they likely operate their own servers or they're not in the USA, so DMCA would not apply to them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, macario777 said:

Malia and Leora play and put their fists in their big and furry pussies

This dude that runs hotscopes is demented the way he puts titles on Videos.  The videos on that site are nowhere near what the title depicts.  Leora and Malia don't have furry pussies and they certainly never have been fisted.   :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

This dude that runs hotscopes is demented the way he puts titles on Videos.  The videos on that site are nowhere near what the title depicts.  Leora and Malia don't have furry pussies and they certainly never have been fisted.   :biggrin:

Never really fingered in the true sense either :biggrin: just the surface treatment :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I think the words of titles are chosen to increase the chances of a search engine hit.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

On 6/7/2021 at 4:33 PM, tetard said:

But quality is much better in the 1GB

Hey Tetard. I'm not sure I could agree with that statement. Here's why. I watched them both side by side and there really is no comparison between the two versions. I lifted a screenshot from each and posted them below. Here's what I see.

• There's a grate under the curtain. In the larger version, you can barely tell there are slots in the grate. 
  • Check out the black lace on Malia's leg. 
  • Look at the clothes hanging on the door. 
  • Compare the basket just to the right of the mirror. 
  • The reflection in the mirror is sharper in the smaller version.
  • Look at the little white crosses on the sheet and pillow cases. In the larger version, you can hardly tell they are crosses. 
  • Even the gigantic watermark is crisper, sharper and better defined in the shorter version, not that I wanted it to be.

View these pics at actual size (1080p) to get the full effect. So, I'm afraid I am unable to agree with your observation. And, not at all because I made the shorter version a better quality, but simply because a side-by-side comparison clearly shows that it is a better quality.

From the larger version     (Content No Longer Available)

• Like 2

Thanks for the two blowjob videos! Leora´s blowjobs and swallowing have been the best that RLC has ever offered - every man´s dream. Too bad Leora does not have a man in today´s apartment, bating solo or with Malia is not that interesting to us watchers, only repetitions day after day.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1