Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (Leora, Malia) #2

mark t

"Rather smacks of desperation dragging up years old footage i fancy :biggrin:"

@Robwin. Hey, pal. I'm afraid I don't understand your comment. This is not a years old video from one of their older apts. If you look around the room, you can see this is Leora's current apt. That is the bedroom she currently sleeps in every night.

If it had been a years old video, I would have posted it in an old topic, as the rules require.

- * Videos Posted must be from this Apartment Only. Any Videos and/or Images not from this Apartment will be Removed Without Notice.

@Robwin. Hey, pal. I'm afraid I don't understand your comment. This is not a years old video from one of their older apts. If you look around the room, you can see this is Leora's current apt. That is the bedroom she currently sleeps in every night.

If it had been a years old video, I would have posted it in an old topic, as the rules require.

- * Videos Posted must be from this Apartment Only. Any Videos and/or Images not from this Apartment will be Removed Without Notice.

29 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

@Robwin. Hey, pal. I'm afraid I don't understand your comment. This is not a year's old video from one of their older apts. If you look around the room, you can see this is Leora's current apt. That is the bedroom she currently sleeps in every night.

If it had been a year's old video, I would have posted it in an old topic, as the rules require.

Wasn't looking at the apartment was only recognising Paul,thought she and he split up a long time ago?

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Wasn't looking at the apartment was only recognising Paul,thought she and he split up a long time ago?

This is from January 2020, when Paul visited after she arrived in Prague a few months before.

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

This is from January 2020, when Paul visited after she arrived in Prague a few months before.

Well still over a year ago then lol so i wasn't far wrong then :biggrin:.....Hey @letsdothisso 16 months ago then :biggrin:

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Robwin said:

Well still over a year ago then lol so i wasn't far wrong then :biggrin:.....Hey @letsdothisso 16 months ago then :biggrin:

I know what you mean but it is this apartment, so technically can be classed as the current!

"Wasn't looking at the apartment was only recognising Paul,thought she and he split up a long time ago?"

I don't know if they split, but he used to visit from time to time. Don't know if he still does. But, the point was, the video is from her current apt.

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

"Wasn't looking at the apartment was only recognising Paul,thought she and he split up a long time ago?"

I don't know if they split, but he used to visit from time to time. Don't know if he still does. But, the point was, the video is from her current apt.

This was last time he was with her, Jan 2020. Since then of course, Covid, their dog being ill, the business at home etc etc, has prevented him travelling. But if things going according to plan for her, he'll be there again maybe late summer.

6 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Ok thank you kind sir only not being one of her ardent followers was just a bit confused :biggrin:

• Like 1

"Well still over a year ago then lol so i wasn't far wrong then :biggrin:.....Hey @letsdothisso 16 months ago then :biggrin:"

@Robwin, I don't get what you're going on about. I posted a video of Leora and Paul in this topic because it took place in this apt. What difference does it make how old it is. Obviously people are interested in it. There are lots of people who didn't get it when it was first posted. There are lots of others who have never seen it, at all. People lose data from their hard drives all the time for various reasons.

I don't know, nor care, when or if a video was posted before and, apparently, neither do the people downloading this, nor any other video that's posted. And, on top of all that, the video I posted has never been posted before I posted it today.

On the other hand, a week or so ago, dozens of years old videos from their old apts were posted in this, the incorrect topic, and neither you, nor anyone else said a word about that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, letsdothis said:

On the other hand, a week or so ago, dozens of year's old videos from their old apts were posted in this, the incorrect topic, and neither you, nor anyone else said a word about that.

Well maybe Leora hasn't got the members interest she thought she had then perhaps ::)

Anyway don't mind me pal keep up the good work👍

• Like 2
  • Confused 1