Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (Leora, Malia) #2

mark t

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Technically no, but there was no 'Official' split really, she moved countries. She speaks to him every day, sometimes 5, 6 each day. He visited last January, but then Covid happened and no travel was allowed since. But if things go according to plan for Leora, he will be coming over to Prague to see her as soon as it can happen. For how long, we don't know of course.

12 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Technically no, but there was no 'Official' split really, she moved countries. She speaks to him every day, sometimes 5, 6 each day. He visited last January, but then Covid happened and no travel was allowed since. But if things go according to plan for Leora, he will be coming over to Prague to see her as soon as it can happen. For how long, we don't know of course.

Why did she go to the extreme of moving country's then? Surely RLC isn't that important in her life is it????

Guest Slipper Guyquad
7 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Why did she go to the extreme of moving country's then? Surely RLC isn't that important in her life is it????

I can't answer that! 😃 It always looked to me like Paul was planning on moving eventually but was the one less enthusiastic about the move, but then of course Covid prevented it. And as a result they drifted apart obviously, but they still speak every day as i say. I think the offer from rlc must have been a very good one to turn down. But that's just a guess, all i can do is go off what we see and hear on cam. And Paul is still there, only on phone or Skype yes, but still right there. They hardly go a day without talking.

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I can't answer that! 😃 It always looked to me like Paul was planning on moving eventually but was the one less enthusiastic about the move, but then as i say Covid prevented it. And as a result they drifted apart obviously, but they still speak every day as i say. I think the offer from rlc must have been a very good one to turn down. But that's just a guess, all i can do is go off what we see and hear on cam. And Paul is still right there, only on phone or Skype yes, but still right there.

Thanks for that info, don't really follow her as not on RLC but being a nosey bugger just thought i would ask. Used to be with RLC but gave up that a few years ago when VH came on stream.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Robwin said:

Thanks for that info, don't really follow her as not on RLC but being a nosey bugger just thought i would ask. Used to be with RLC but gave up that a few years ago when VH came on stream.

You're welcome. 👍

21 hours ago, letsdothis said:

"Well still over a year ago then lol so i wasn't far wrong then :biggrin:.....Hey @letsdothisso 16 months ago then :biggrin:"

@Robwin, I don't get what you're going on about. I posted a video of Leora and Paul in this topic because it took place in this apt. What difference does it make how old it is. Obviously people are interested in it. There are lots of people who didn't get it when it was first posted. There are lots of others who have never seen it, at all. People lose data from their hard drives all the time for various reasons.

I don't know, nor care, when or if a video was posted before and, apparently, neither do the people downloading this, nor any other video that's posted. And, on top of all that, the video I posted has never been posted before I posted it today.

On the other hand, a week or so ago, dozens of years old videos from their old apts were posted in this, the incorrect topic, and neither you, nor anyone else said a word about that.

Just keep posting the vids your work is great and i thank you for it not many people do it i wish i knew how to download leora would be everywhere

• Thanks 1