Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (Leora, Malia) #2

mark t

6 hours ago, chris hillman said:

Just keep posting the vids your work is great and i thank you for it not many people do it i wish i knew how to download leora would be everywhere

Thank you, Chris. That's very nice of you. Much appreciated.

9 hours ago, bigbear said:

Is this another old video?

No, it's from her current apt when Paul visited last year before COVID hit. Actually, the video I posted yesterday has never been posted before I posted it yesterday.

You can preview videos right in mab, before you download them. Just do this.

1827826943_Howtopreviewmabfiles.png.98fa690749be36e8924ec2eab08677a2.png

Their player is not the greatest in the world, but you can watch the video, or the pictures, if that was what was posted.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Robwin said:

Why did she go to the extreme of moving country's then? Surely RLC isn't that important in her life is it????

I believe it's because Leora is an exhibitionist and enjoys showing herself off and performing sex acts to the world.  Russia shut things down so she moved to Prague (or RLC moved her) to continue her profession. 

Paul visited once two winters ago.  Now, however and according to what I've read here, he can't visit because of COVID.  Can't say for sure because it's not worth my time to research the COVID impacts in European travel. 

I think Malia is there to give Leora a companion, something like a pet, then RLC began pushing them to do lezzie stuff which I don't think Leora has much use for (although it appears she may be getting used to it).  When they first got together I had the impression that Malia might be up for it, but over time she's lost that aspect.

I wish Paul, or any man, would become sexually active inside the apartment.  I believe Leora needs it.  A threesome with Malia wouldn't be disagreeable, although I've long thought that what Leora needs is a good DP by a couple of guys who know what they are doing and have the endurance to bring her to an orgasm while not allowing her to push them away like Paul does.

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, PoeBoy said:

I believe it's because Leora is an exhibitionist

You really don´t know anything of this.Malia just came to visit Leora and would just stay for a couple of months.But because of the Covid-19 she couldn´t

go back to Russia because of the borders where closed.And that´s why Paul can´t visit Prauge and Leora as he certainly would if he could.And the 2 friends

have developed a more deeper friendship with the so called "lesbian" things.They aren´t lesbians,non of them are but have been explored some girlie things

between them.If you´ve been watching them as I have,you should have seen when they are together in,let´s say in Leora´s bed how Malia eagerlie throw

herself to caress Leora´s thighs and pussy.And if you´ve seen the latest bate between them,you can easily see how interested Leora has been to see how

Malia is affected of her works with Malia´s pussy.And as you say that Leora needs some man to do her,don´t you know that she´s seeing someone outside

the apartment?But it´s always in her terms that she´s sees him,so she doesn´t need a man to satisfy her when she does it herself.Why doesn´t she see him

more often then?I checked her for a month,April/21 and she was at home for 26 days and was out the rest 4 days.That says something,doesn´t it?So watch

and learn what´s going on.Leora is a girl that likes to be home.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, PoeBoy said:

I believe it's because Leora is an exhibitionist and enjoys showing herself off and performing sex acts to the world.  Russia shut things down so she moved to Prague (or RLC moved her) to continue her profession. 

Paul visited once two winters ago.  Now, however and according to what I've read here, he can't visit because of COVID.  Can't say for sure because it's not worth my time to research the COVID impacts in European travel. 

I think Malia is there to give Leora a companion, something like a pet, then RLC began pushing them to do lezzie stuff which I don't think Leora has much use for (although it appears she may be getting used to it).  When they first got together I had the impression that Malia might be up for it, but over time she's lost that aspect.

I wish Paul, or any man, would become sexually active inside the apartment.  I believe Leora needs it.  A threesome with Malia wouldn't be disagreeable, although I've long thought that what Leora needs is a good DP by a couple of guys who know what they are doing and have the endurance to bring her to an orgasm while not allowing her to push them away like Paul does.

Thank you just woken up and having read this i am now having a wank my mind is going crazy

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, chris hillman said:

Thank you just woken up and having read this i am now having a wank my mind is going crazy

crikey you wank over a Koala climbing a tree 🤣

• Like 1

20 hours ago, letsdothis said:

No, it's from her current apt when Paul visited last year before COVID hit. Actually, the video I posted yesterday has never been posted before I posted it yesterday.

You can preview videos right in mab, before you download them. Just do this.

1827826943_Howtopreviewmabfiles.png.98fa690749be36e8924ec2eab08677a2.png

Their player is not the greatest in the world, but you can watch the video, or the pictures, if that was what was posted.

Thanx for clearing that one up, mate.

• Like 1