Mira & Henry (2021) Part #3

budda

The blonde guest girl is pretty... is that the one who doesn't get involved in anything sexual?
Won't be long before Henry tries to get his hand up her skirt..

4 minutes ago, plum said:

The blonde guest girl is pretty... is that the one who doesn't get involved in anything sexual?

It is do-nothing-girl yes

• Haha 1

Just now, plum said:

Well he already started, can't tell how that girl feels about it. And  will I could have someone translate what Mira and Henry are discussing about tonight.. She seems like she is a little upset. I mean it amazes me how he so easy is so handsy with woman. Some are ok & some react like the are not oK with it...

• Like 1

Do I detect a defrosting of do nothing girl this evening?
She seems very enamoured with Mira this evening...well why shouldn't she...Mira is scorching hot as always.
I got a sneaky feeling she and Mira might get touchy- feely tonight.
I hope pervy Henry doesn't fuck it up.

• Like 2

A quick note to Henry.....
Henry... I am speaking directly to you.
Just leave Mira and the guest girl alone... there is a distinct bond between them tonight.
Go to bed... get up early tomorrow morning... put on your long filthy raincoat. 

G

• Like 1

1 hour ago, plum said:

Do I detect a defrosting of do nothing girl this evening?
She seems very enamoured with Mira this evening...well why shouldn't she...Mira is scorching hot as always.
I got a sneaky feeling she and Mira might get touchy- feely tonight.
I hope pervy Henry doesn't fuck it up.

Dunno he seems to be slowly getting to her and she is showing signs of softening up,certainly isn't shoving him away.??????

She's either going to continue being the ice cool queen or turn into a raging sex maniac :biggrin: Henry is going very slowly with her.

Bit strange she is there on her own though?......Dunno i'm confused lol

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Dunno he seems to be slowly getting to her and she is showing signs of softening up,certainly isn't shoving him away.??????

She's either going to continue being the ice cool queen or turn into a raging sex maniac :biggrin: Henry is going very slowly with her.

Bit strange she is there on her own though?......Dunno i'm confused lol

• Haha 1