Martina and Alberto - home activities #15

Ando

54 minutes ago, pifflebunk said:

An no, if that is the case and their dog does die or is PTS (put to sleep) then I hope rlc pulls the plug for as long as is necessary and give them both time to grieve in peace.  

While I agree it's needed, can you imagine the conspiracy theory posts on here if they do have time away.  It's bad enough if they are a different room or one of them goes out without the other.

1 minute ago, ddhothot said:

While I agree it's needed, can you imagine the conspiracy theory posts on here if they do have time away.  It's bad enough if they are a different room or one of them goes out without the other.

Real life is far more important than what a bunch of people on a forum thinks. Besides in this crazy world we live in, it will probably just generate even more curiosity and publicity for rlc. 🙂  

• Upvote 3

Just now, pifflebunk said:

Real life is far more important than what a bunch of people on a forum thinks. Besides in this crazy world we live in, it will probably just generate even more curiosity and publicity for rlc. 🙂  

Completely agree.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Howard said:

Everyone's situation is different.  At the time, my girlfriend wanted us to marry at 20 and 21 (while in college).  I said not until I get my college diploma and have 6 months of income coming in (from my profession). Chronologically, it was about that time she started cheating on me.

I was (and am still) more focused on the conventional relationship.  Man and woman date for a few months/one year, they marry,  man is the bread winner (but OK for woman  to work), and so on.  There is some minor tweaking to that philosophy depending on age/life experiences, etc. But the foundation is there.

The rest, as they say, is history.

I think nowadays couples just prefer to live together than getting married or engaged , they also if they decide to get married , they are usually more than 30 years old which means more mature for serious life decisions than the generations of the previous century which were already parents around their 20s , middle 20s 😬

On 3/29/2021 at 10:28 AM, vanillajohn said:

It is an open relationship, plain and simple. Alberto lets Martina do her stuff, and then she tells him all. Nelly isn't even her first fling...

I've had friends & acquaintances who behaved the same way as these two. It worked well for some, didn't for others. It is what it is.

These threads are just turning into a cesspool of misplaced sanctimony blended with a mass projection of insecurities.

Crickey, given me a different way of thinking about things

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, mingo said:

I wonder if Martina's new kimono is a gift from Nelly.. I seem to remember Nelly wearing a kimono in her apartment in Russia. 

Do we know anything about Lucky's condition? 

** I think it's safe to assume that Lucky is still in animal hospital, and hopefully, recovering from his recent trouble. 👍

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1