Ritta, Elien, Kenneth, Roneo (2021) Part #2

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Why can't I speak my mind as long as I don't insult anybody? Look how much people disapprove Barbie & Ken. So I won't stop speaking my mind about places. 

That wasn't the point I was making Jabs,of course you are as we all are allowed to voice our disapproval but you gave your opinion so why not just leave it at that,once is enough surely.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

You carry on pal would hate to stop anybody's obsession meanwhile am going to do a bit of gardening and then go for a lovely walk in the countryside. May pop in later and see how you all are getting on. There is a world out there you know :biggrin:

Let us know when you get back Rob,an old guy like you shouldn't be out on his own.😀👍

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

You carry on pal would hate to stop anybody's obsession meanwhile am going to do a bit of gardening and then go for a lovely walk in the countryside. May pop in later and see how you all are getting on. There is a world out there you know :biggrin:

Enjoy. Weather is shit here. So not fun going out...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Enjoy. Weather is shit here. So not fun going out...

Quite a nice afternoon, not sun bathing weather but dry and fresh, even had a pint of beer which was good.👍

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Quite a nice afternoon, not sun bathing weather but dry and fresh, even had a pint of beer which was good.👍

A pint!!!!!now your rubbing salt in the wound👍We've still got two weeks to go till beer gardens can open😥😥

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dave 27 said:

A pint!!!!!now your rubbing salt in the wound👍We've still got two weeks to go till beer gardens can open😥😥

Oh dear still nevermind, the only consolation is that Jabs may have to wait much longer i imagine :rolleyes: Tasted very good i must say, must have matured a bit after all this time :biggrin: 

• Sad 1