Ritta, Elien, Kenneth, Roneo (2021) Part #2

18 minutes ago, stash said:

Hopefully the young girl may be coming at some point. If they keep having girls coming to have sessions with Romeo, now will meet two Romeos though, that could be interesting... 🤭

Do you not think this Apt.is too small?There are larger places with far fewer people in,Kira and Emily's place for instance.Two massive guys on the sofa,and possibly three women in one double bed plus the sofa in the kitchen.Nope I'm sorry Stash but this place is a bed and breakfast for the workers with a few shows flung in to keep us sweet(or so they think).I'll pop in now and again but that's it.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Do you not think this Apt.is too small?There are larger places with far fewer people in,Kira and Emily's place for instance.Two massive guys on the sofa,and possibly three women in one double bed plus the sofa in the kitchen.Nope I'm sorry Stash but this place is a bed and breakfast for the workers with a few shows flung in to keep us sweet(or so they think).I'll pop in now and again but that's it.

Of course, they have never done anything unless they do scenes, which they do regardless the number of people are in... I keep an eye on it just in case...

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, stash said:

1.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

He actually never got finished off as another guy came in and put a stop to it,boyfriend,minder,boss I dunno.Unfortunately I haven't mastered how to upload photo's yet so I can't show you.

14 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

He actually never got finished off as another guy came in and put a stop to it,boyfriend,minder,boss I dunno.Unfortunately I haven't mastered how to upload photo's yet so I can't show you.

I use the reply window and attached the file to it...

Ritta, Elien, Kenneth, Roneo (2021) Part #2 - Page 18 - Ritta, Elien, Kenneth, Roneo - All Topics (03_03_21) - CamCaps.Net - Google Chrome 27_04_2021 11_09_24.png

4 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Unfortunately I haven't mastered how to upload photo's yet so I can't show you.

This is definitely a blessing because I'd hate to think what we would end up seeing. 😁😁😁

• Haha 2

45 minutes ago, Just In said:

This is definitely a blessing because I'd hate to think what we would end up seeing. 😁😁😁

Very true pal but a sense of achievement is a powerful drug. One way or another😅👍

• Haha 3