Masha - Home activities #6

Noldus

Just now, Shinobi49 said:

She keeps saying "Dime lo" which means "give it to me" I guess but Idk what she wants

Is "dammelo" and was about the phone, she want it back.

Now he is asking her if he have to call the medical emergency.

• Upvote 1

I think they aren’t a couple , perhaps roommates or relatives of a kind . The guy must be angry with her that she did drugs and was a back and forth that she didn’t do / you did and so on .. and now he says that if she’s sure that he phones a certain person if I understand correctly . 

• Sad 1

Just now, ddhm said:

I think they aren’t a couple , perhaps roommates or relatives of a kind . The guy must be angry with her that she did drugs and was a back and forth that she didn’t do / you did and so on .. and now he says that if she’s sure that he phones a certain person if I understand correctly . 

They "are" a couple, but seems i should say "they was", basically he broke up right now, she's crying for that.

The boy is calling some friends telling them to wait for the situation, but he is menacing her to call the ambulance if she doesn't stay calm.

I can't understand if he speak seriously, worried about the drugs effects on her, or if is just a menace.

Btw, they don't have half a brain in 7 people. She's stupid because she started the fight and now she's crying, he is trying to play cool but is just another stupid, and the others haven't think that if the guy calls the doctors they are all in serious trouble.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

For my part, she leads him by the nose and she does what she wants with him
When she sees that she is losing her hold on him, a little tear and he comes back on the right path

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Domafran said:

Loro "sono" una coppia, ma sembra che dovrei dire "lo erano", in pratica lui si è rotto proprio ora, lei sta piangendo per questo.

Il ragazzo chiama alcuni amici dicendo loro di aspettare la situazione, ma la minaccia di chiamare l'ambulanza se non rimane calma.

Non riesco a capire se parla seriamente, preoccupato per gli effetti della droga su di lei, o se è solo una minaccia.

A proposito, non hanno mezzo cervello in 7 persone. È stupida perché ha iniziato a litigare e ora sta piangendo, lui sta cercando di fare il freddo ma è solo un altro stupido, e gli altri non pensano che se il ragazzo chiama i dottori sono tutti in guai seri.

La minaccia e’ di chiamare la polizia perche’ ieri sera gli e’ stata messa una striscia di cocaina per lei, anche se lei dice di non averla usara, l’ambulanza e’ perche’ lei ha attacchi di panico

2 minutes ago, Domafran said:

They "are" a couple, but seems i should say "they was", basically he broke up right now, she's crying for that.

The boy is calling some friends telling them to wait for the situation, but he is menacing her to call the ambulance if she doesn't stay calm.

I can't understand if he speak seriously, worried about the drugs effects on her, or if is just a menace.

Btw, they don't have half a brain in 7 people. She's stupid because she started the fight and now she's crying, he is trying to play cool but is just another stupid, and the others haven't think that if the guy calls the doctors they are all in serious trouble.

She has been doing substances and she drank alcohol , not strange then her behavior 😁 Thank you for the clarifications , I can’t understand everything they speak because they speak fast Italian , I need lower speed to catch most of the meaning ☺️

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

For my part, she leads him by the nose and she does what she wants with him
When she sees that she is losing her hold on him, a little tear and he comes back on the right path

Typical fights 😂🤣

• Sad 1