US General Domestic Politics #10 Begins 04/02/21.

4 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

You've reverted to your same old boring cliches. Since you've run out of any new thoughts better start posting from your propaganda blogs again.

sorry to bore you so much since your life is otherwise so exciting. but what do you expect as an answer to your same old reality denying lying bullshit?

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

Asking I.D. is voter suppression, but if i want to fly i need a passport & driver's license, if i want to buy a gun, ammo, alcohol 🍸 cigarettes 🚬 spray paint, medicine 💊 or even to enter a strip club or drive a 🚗 i need I.D. but i don't hear the evil demon-crats complain about the other things you need I.D. 

that isn't what the law is about & you know it.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

So you are saying that you are unable to recognize the difference between a man and a woman? And according to "wokeness" the junk in your pants does not determine your sex.  "Woke" people believe that your sex is whatever you feel it is.  Also, a person's race cannot necessarily be identified by the color of their skin. I know Black people whose skin color is very light, and I know White people whose skin color is very dark.  Besides, race is irrelevant since we are all human beings and should be judged by the content of our character and not by the color of our skin. Too bad liberal progressives have never learned that truth.

your distraction tactics are lame as usual.

• Upvote 1

Too use the liberal rationale, requiring an ID to purchase a gun is a violation of minorities Second Amendment rights since they don't have IDs.😏

lying isn't working either.

• Upvote 1

Very simple, it's called common sense.  An increase in the number of people smoking pot will result in an increase in the number of stoned, impaired drivers and workers.

it's called listening to & spreading lies & it's basically all that you do.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

According to "woke" people it doesn't matter what is in his/her pants. His/her sex is determined by whether she/he feels like a man or a woman not his/her anatomy.   

according to you & the other knuckle draggers if people don't fit your white, christian (that's a joke), conservative (you don't even know what that means), orange dictator worshipping vision of america where everything is filled with hate & bigotry you aren't even a person. what a delightful world it would be full of you & all of the perfect americans. 

• Upvote 1

How could I be a woman fearing bigot when I don't even know what he/she/it is?:tongue:

you just stated how much of a bigot you are. and you are so dense that you don't even realize it. and too stubborn to ever learn about it.

• Upvote 1

According to a study posted on usnews.com on May 19, 2019, "researchers found that car accidents in Colorado increased by 10% after marijuana was legalized.":dodgy: 

thanks again for posting the article.  

• Upvote 1