Stifler (2021) Part #2

15 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Looks to me that this is the best fucker Reese had to date --she definitely looked like she loved him and she couldnt get enough of his mouth-hand or cock

come on.. It's Reese lool As far as she goes she will do the usual drama bla bla bla until the next dna pickup 
And stifler wouldn't permit something like that.. It's bad for business

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jawis said:

Reese and love🤣 For how long this time. 

If you recall the last time these two were here they cuddled but never had sex--then he was with another girl  at Barbie's-This time he followed the gorgeous Reese into the bathroom - Dropped his pants letting that huge cock dangle --Reese went after it it and he had her pants down in a heartbeat--He took charge and ate her - fingered her and fucked her big time from about every angle--I cant see her dropping him any time soon

50 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

If stifler commands 7 apts he just need to get 7 new guys for her per week

It's easier to go with 6 apts, that way for making quick decisions all he would need is a dice 🎲.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

If you recall the last time these two were here they cuddled but never had sex--then he was with another girl  at Barbie's-This time he followed the gorgeous Reese into the bathroom - Dropped his pants letting that huge cock dangle --Reese went after it it and he had her pants down in a heartbeat--He took charge and ate her - fingered her and fucked her big time from about every angle--I cant see her dropping him any time soon

Just what I mentioned the other day, he’s more of a man the the other

and he. Likes that pussy taste..finally🥰