Stifler (2021) Part #2

9 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I was talking about collect more dicks

I was reffering to your answer about my post about $ in the Benjamin's topic. But that already has been a long time ago again. 

this reaction:

Doubt it's money.. or saying in a different way, doubt if money is the biggest type of payment for their services

7 minutes ago, Jawis said:

I was reffering to your answer about my post about $ in the Benjamin's topic. But that already has been a long time ago again. 

this reaction:

Doubt it's money.. or saying in a different way, doubt if money is the biggest type of payment for their services

maybe a little side action for stiff offline 🙂

1 hour ago, Jawis said:

this reaction:

But there isn't food also 😂 besides being a total different situation

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Wow! this girl with purple hair ended up at Stifler's and is walking all through the house naked --Stifler and karen are asleep in the bedroom--She has a real fine body

Screenshot (3065).png

That's Diana. Under relocation at the moment. 

• Like 1

If you compare Diana’s last summer’s body and current condition, the difference is big. She has lost a lot of weight in half a year, her face has narrowed a lot and all the extra fat has gone out of her stomach. With weight loss, breasts have shrunk only slightly, which is a good thing.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Jarod said:

If you compare Diana’s last summer’s body and current condition, the difference is big. She has lost a lot of weight in half a year, her face has narrowed a lot and all the extra fat has gone out of her stomach. With weight loss, breasts have shrunk only slightly, which is a good thing.

Shrinking boobs aren't a good thing.🤪😁

• Haha 1