Stifler (2021) Part #2

42 minutes ago, Jawis said:

Dark hair girl is Hazel. She already fucked with Aiden, Connor, Dylan and another guy who's name i forgot. 

She needs a few more guys in the party to have a good time. The chubby guy won't fuck, the other guy seems to be in a relationship, Ken fucking Barbie is a big deal and so no chance of fucking other girls and somehow I feel Stifler won't get sexually involved with them since they are friends with Karen (I may be very wrong there though). So I think they need a few single guys there. Even the other girl who visits K&B regularly will be up for it if there are few more guys.

3 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Is she Hazel or Raven ? Hazel only fucked Conner ( she had big nose )

Then it's probably Raven. I really had it with all of those names. 😁 But this girl did them all.

6 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Is she Hazel or Raven ? Hazel only fucked Conner ( she had big nose )

Just looked. They archived some of her under Hazel. The rest probably under guest girl or not archived. 

9 minutes ago, Jawis said:

Just looked. They archived some of her under Hazel. The rest probably under guest girl or not archived. 

Checked the Archive, the videos with Hazel tags have been labeled correctly, Raven has more videos but she has only been introduced as guest girl 😄   

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

No, Hazel was only there one or two times (Nov 5th) this is her. 

Screenshot 2021-04-11 at 23.31.40.png

This was special. She was so drunk and was giving such a hard time to Connor that he failed to get his dick up. Did she ever show up after that ?

Just now, Parxx said:

This was special. She was so drunk and was giving such a hard time to Connor that he failed to get his dick up. Did she ever show up after that ?

He did finally have sex with her on that living room couch , the video is in the Archive ( Nov 20, 2020 ). If I am not mistaken she came back once again, but I can't remember if she did anything 😉

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Checked the Archive, the videos with Hazel tags have been labeled correctly, Raven has more videos but she has only been introduced as guest girl 😄   

Thanks for clearing up. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

No, Hazel was only there one or two times (Nov 5th) this is her. 

She was visiting at time with another girl that did the circle rotation. If i'm not wrong was the two first guests (girl) from the place only after was angel and raven (and possibly others)

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

She was visiting at time with another girl that did the circle rotation. If i'm not wrong was the two first guests (girl) from the place only after was angel and raven (and possibly others)

Yeah, she came along with Camille ( the blonde girl ). Camille came back a few more times, and she fooled around with Connor, Dylan and Aiden. but she never had sex with anyone.