Stifler (2021) Part #2

16 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Yeah, she came along with Camille ( the blonde girl ). Camille came back a few more times, and she fooled around with Connor, Dylan and Aiden. but she never had sex with anyone. 

Because both Dylan and Connor couldn't get it up with her. That i know for sure. 😁

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Jawis said:

Because both Dylan and Connor couldn't get it up with her. That i know for sure. 😁

I've made some caps of that night. When she switched from Connor to Dylan because Connor couldn't get it up. But he made that up later.

Ken must be someone very important in Russia. If he misses one message or notification, Russia will be in great strategic disadvantage and Putin will be at a loss of what to do without his input. Ever since he came here he has just been staring at his mobile continuously.

Vor 44 Minuten sagte Parxx:

Ken muss jemand sein, der in Russland sehr wichtig ist. Wenn er eine Botschaft oder Benachrichtigung vermisst, wird Russland in großer strategischer Benachteiligung sein, und Putin wird an einem Verlust dessen verlieren, was ohne seinen Beitrag zu tun ist. Seit er hierher gekommen ist, starrt er ständig auf sein Handy.

Ken ist der Dackel von Sticker

13 minutes ago, michaels4444 said:

well just now "speedy" Stifler, slam bam his girl again, she tried to get him to slow down , he did not so 2 minutes later he finished and she did not look satisfied afterwards, girl are suppose to look satisfied not frustrated...

Didn't saw any of the girls satisfied with Stifler's wham bam thank you mam. 

38 minutes ago, michaels4444 said:

well just now "speedy" Stifler, slam bam his girl again, she tried to get him to slow down , he did not so 2 minutes later he finished and she did not look satisfied afterwards, girl are suppose to look satisfied not frustrated...

Maybe Stifler and Alberto are twin brothers from different mothers.😀😀