Stifler (2021) Part #2

3 hours ago, sr71gn said:

Why is everyone knocking Stifler? Thats all you hear from these girls is "bigger is better" --- Then a lone voice pops in  "the important thing is they know how to use it" --I think thats a load of crap -- Its all over before it even starts with most girls-- when they -- visually see or feel how big it is through his pants-- Stifler has a very big cock and if this girl sitting on top obviously taking the whole thing deep cant get off on it ---her problem not Shifler's--and if she didnt like it why did she go back for 7 more tries?

Screenshot (3094).png

3 girls that he seems to please and last for awhile of course Burberry, Karen and Faye! With others as well but those are the recent ones.

5 hours ago, x192023 said:

3 girls that he seems to please and last for awhile of course Burberry, Karen and Faye! With others as well but those are the recent ones.

Wouldnt it be nice to have all those hot girls in your life--Sorry I dont see how anyone could knock him except out of jealousy 

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Jawis said:

True but although he's acting like a machine he still managed to do that 8 rounds. That's better than 8 rounds ot stop f sleeping what he normally did. 

When you say 8 rounds. Did they just stop for awhile,  then start sliding in and out again, or did someone actually cum 8 times.  I'm sure it's the former and for fun we call them rounds because it's still awesome if they came or not. This woman is so pretty no man would have much trouble f'ng her 8 times!!

6 hours ago, sr71gn said:

Wouldnt it be nice to have all those hot girls in your life--Sorry I dont see how anyone could knock him except out of jealousy 

He's one lucky bastard. It must be more than luck though. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, sr71gn said:

Of course. And bigger is better, and if he don't know how to please a woman ill just use it and please both of us. I know how to use it! When it's in it what he doing with rest of his body that counts.

14 hours ago, stash said:

She is so pretty and confident.. Hopefully will see more of her, in some of the realms.

Stifler  is always rushing and looking over his shoulder. He was cooking eggs in the morning and he was very quick as well 😆 but didn’t break any 🤗

Lol, he needs to slow down it seems forcsure

6 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Of course. And bigger is better, and if he don't know how to please a woman ill just use it and please both of us. I know how to use it! When it's in it what he doing with rest of his body that counts.

Back on form Ash😀👍Hope your well again👍

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, x192023 said:

I believe that’s Raven. She’s hooked up with Connor and Dylan @ B&k place

if she returns she will be strong competition for Reese.such a beauty and very wild 😛  hope we see more of her!

spacer.png
Do you mean her?

27 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Lol, he needs to slow down it seems forcsure

Here endeth the first lesson from the sex manual of Ashley, for remaining lessons please do keep tuned in we are sure it will be worth your while. 👍 :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

When you say 8 rounds. Did they just stop for awhile,  then start sliding in and out again, or did someone actually cum 8 times.  I'm sure it's the former and for fun we call them rounds because it's still awesome if they came or not. This woman is so pretty no man would have much trouble f'ng her 8 times!!

Sorry. My bad. I had already worked almost 8 hours😁 It was actually 5 rounds (thanks for counting @jabbath1987) But they were real rounds and he was empty after that Must be a new record for Stifmeister. Don't think he had that with his favs Darcy or Burberry. 

• Like 1

Just now, Jawis said:

Sorry. My bad. I had already worked almost 8 hours😁 It was actually 5 rounds (thanks for counting @jabbath1987) But they were real rounds and he was empty after that Must be a new record for Stifmeister. Don't think he had that with his favs Darcy or Burberry. 

New record for him for sure. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

We had nine real rounds within 14 hours in Sadie place lately. 6 hours of fucking when you add it all up 😁

• Like 1