Stifler (2021) Part #2

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

We had nine real rounds within 14 hours in Sadie place lately. 6 hours of fucking when you add it all up 😁

Damned but i can't say that i find those girls (i'll try to be nice) very attractive. 

• Like 1

Just now, Jawis said:

Damned but i can't say that i find those girls (i'll try to be nice) very attractive. 

I like them. They are natural naughty girls. And it is something different to the usual quite skinny girls. But totally okay when they are not your cup of tea 😉

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

New record for him for sure. 

5 minutes ago, Jawis said:

he probably won't read it but. Stif.....  @Snoyn1 Winter Olympics Applause GIF by SB Nation

Vladimir will probably try to assassinate me now after posting his picture.. ..

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I like them. They are natural naughty girls. And it is something different to the usual quite skinny girls. But totally okay when they are not your cup of tea 😉

I like appartments who act natural and i didn't watch them enough. I thought it was like that go pro appartment.  Thanks. 

2 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Back on form Ash😀👍Hope your well again👍

Feeling better, went fishing with my Dad yesterday and we had breakfast first and it was a wonderful day! Thx for asking. It makes feel better knowing I got people who care.❤️

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Here endeth the first lesson from the sex manual of Ashley, for remaining lessons please do keep tuned in we are sure it will be worth your while. 👍 :biggrin:

My dirty sex manual is to keep you informed, make you laugh and make me laugh because you thought it was funny

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Feeling better, went fishing with my Dad yesterday and we had breakfast first and it was a wonderful day! Thx for asking. It makes feel better knowing I got people who care.❤️

Your very welcome Ash👍

24 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Did you catch any fish? Or did the fish catch you. 

fish slap GIF

• Haha 4

On 4/12/2021 at 3:35 AM, Jawis said:

Stifler-Loggia-301   Stifler-506

Stifler-501  Stifler-502

Stifler-505   Stifler-504

Stifler-401   Stifler-412

Stifler-403   Stifler-415

Stifler-405   Stifler-406

Stifler-407   Stifler-408

Stifler-409   Stifler-416

Tanks

I know he has a reputation, but who can blame him in this instance. She comes in and strips and is smiling and all sexed up and ready to go. I would bet he came in his pants right there! If anyone reading this would be kind enough to send me a couple minutes of their romp, I would owe you one big time. And Robwin keep you're dirty comments to yourself. Living, let them rip.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1