KristyKrabs & Timotheo (2021) Part #3

It's kind of sad to read a lot of the comments here.  Something happened between Miss Krabs and Theo, and it wasn't pleasant.  Nonetheless, they be hugging, cuddling, laughing, and fucking, and it's quite confusing.  But still, you guys are unforgiving.  Until someone can legitimately decipher the Russian, let's just see what happens before conjecture.  Remember, Kristy is one of mine and y'all's favorite girls, and has one of the best asses and personalities on VH.  It would be a damn shame to lose her because of some outside reason we aren't aware of.  Same thing happened with Rossi and Sienna, two other great girls, lost for no reason.  STAY STRONG, KRISTY!!  WE LOVE YOU!  🥰 

• Like 1

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

Same thing happened with Rossi and Sienna

What happened with them? As far as I know they did not get any views because they did nothing, were boring, hiding and Nina & Kira closed the place...

5 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

It's kind of sad to read a lot of the comments here.  Something happened between Miss Krabs and Theo, and it wasn't pleasant.  Nonetheless, they be hugging, cuddling, laughing, and fucking, and it's quite confusing.  But still, you guys are unforgiving.  Until someone can legitimately decipher the Russian, let's just see what happens before conjecture.  Remember, Kristy is one of mine and y'all's favorite girls, and has one of the best asses and personalities on VH.  It would be a damn shame to lose her because of some outside reason we aren't aware of.  Same thing happened with Rossi and Sienna, two other great girls, lost for no reason.  STAY STRONG, KRISTY!!  WE LOVE YOU!  🥰 

I dont speak Russian but even though she is one of my favorite girls on vhtv I fear her sex drive just gets the best of her==From her actions around the house and after masturbating she had a sense of urgency as she packed her tennis like shoes into her bag--I think she was all fired up to meet her lover as she left--I really wonder what she is doing to keep that incredible body-It seems to be getting better and better...

Screenshot (3545).png

6 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

There's nothing like CC members for making a drama out of a crisis, if you don't know the facts then just make it up :biggrin:

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Robwin said:

There's nothing like CC members for making a drama out of a crisis, if you don't know the facts then just make it up :biggrin:

What good is this forum if not to have fun about a wacked out way of living

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, sr71gn said:

Tim knows she is riding some other guy's cock right this minute and he is so depressed

Screenshot (3552).png

No worry perhaps he can get on the mental health bandwagon which seems to be all the rage right now  :biggrin: or else go and find another fanny to plug :biggrin:

Then again all good speculation to spice up the forum eh 👍

• Haha 2

Do you have a picture or link about the cheating moment?
If bitcoin increases in value enough, I can become a member of this site again. 😄
That girl reminds me of someone.

Just now, alt0na_O7 said:

Do you have a picture or link about the cheating moment?
If bitcoin increases in value enough, I can become a member of this site again. 😄
That girl reminds me of someone.

I don’t think it was on cam.