Linda & Tibor - home activities #2

Noldus

OK sooner or later something is going to blow here .....generally Linda may bate twice a year [that we would see] and now at least twice a week and videoed. Living on the phone and the majority of times in different rooms. None of the videos are going on Only Fans and nothing much being added to T's facebook page nor L's photography FB page. Nothing added to Twitter or Instagram. So all this self filming is for another person rather than a website and So T buys her a toy or did she bring it home?

Or are we all being reeled into to one big marketing con, all this this is premeditated/planned and we are just getting sucked in ? Which ever it is bring on the Linda bating clips, love it!! 

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Sting409 said:

OK sooner or later something is going to blow here .....generally Linda may bate twice a year [that we would see] and now at least twice a week and videoed. Living on the phone and the majority of times in different rooms. None of the videos are going on Only Fans and nothing much being added to T's facebook page nor L's photography FB page. Nothing added to Twitter or Instagram. So all this self filming is for another person rather than a website and So T buys her a toy or did she bring it home?

Or are we all being reeled into to one big marketing con, all this this is premeditated/planned and we are just getting sucked in ? Which ever it is bring on the Linda bating clips, love it!! 

wow thats a lot of revealing info... I have always liked them both ...a year back I was sure there was trouble in Doggy Land and Linda was ??? maybe having an affair?  ??  but this couple has cooled a lot since her my Only Fans thing...perhaps she is being drawn in to that world and the freaks are next level at tempting these girls away and along their cons and tricks ... who knows but this info of her extra bates and not registering on (a major surprise to me -- so many soc. media platforms ) is fuel for the affair fires .... thanks for the cool insight

1 hour ago, jantje1967 said:

Linda eats pickles....you know what that means 😉

She's pregnant!  There might be a li'l Tibor running around the apartment.  Kid will be born with purple hair and tattoos.

• Haha 3

34 minutes ago, Howard said:

She's pregnant!  There might be a li'l Tibor running around the apartment.  Kid will be born with purple hair and tattoos.

LOL   Tibors seed is like Elmer's Paste Glue.  It stays where it lands.  :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 6/11/2021 at 9:58 PM, sportscarman1 said:

I personally think lots of tattoos spoil the flow of the body's form. It's her body and her choice but I think it's a shame. I saw her put #Egypt on (I think) her Twitter account so it may be a decendency clue.

What's her twitter  account please

• Sad 1

2300 Linda just finished shower.  Sitting on the end of the couch she took both boob and pussy pics and appeared to send to someone.  It seemed like before her shower Tibor tried to set up a session which looks like might happen now.

41 minutes ago, panther73 said:

Uh oh!  False alarm.  Looks like a blue balls night for Tibor!  😴

don't worry for him, they were emptied this afternoon 😁

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Haha 1