Linda & Tibor - home activities #2

Noldus

27 minutes ago, voveur said:

Didn't hear that?

Just going thru RLC forum, stopped by Linda's. She was in the guest room having a video conversation with a guy. ( door left open a crack so she could here noise from the hall / doorway)  Later, the guy said someone is coming, I have to hang up. She put her finger to her lips...the sign for "be quiet" and then her lips said "I love you".  Interesting development, sounded like this was not the first phone / video conversation.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

Sto solo attraversando il forum RLC, fermato da Linda. Era nella stanza degli ospiti per una conversazione video con un ragazzo. (la porta è stata lasciata aperta di una fessura in modo che potesse qui il rumore dall'ingresso / porta) Più tardi, il ragazzo ha detto che qualcuno sta arrivando, devo riattaccare. Si portò un dito alle labbra ... il segno "stai zitto" e poi le sue labbra dissero "ti amo". Sviluppo interessante, sembrava che questa non fosse la prima conversazione telefonica / video.

No, non e’ la prima volta, l’ho sentita parlarci altre volte, chissa’ se le foto e i video nuda che si fa’, siano destinati a lui😄