Linda & Tibor - home activities #2

Noldus

12 hours ago, Semih Ciydem said:

How do you know that? I'm Turkey.

Maybe you can find her at your famous tourists beaches (she will be easy to notice!!)  and you can put some Turkey in her ... 

You go on holiday as a couple unless you intend to have a bit of a fling and I bet she's banging like a bunny right now [somewhere in Turkey] and who knows what will happen when she gets back to the apartment. To me Tibor is getting a bit of a drag not to mention the silly haircuts and they seem to spend less and lees time in the same room and we all know she loves her phone. All that said I think I could be quite happy with Linda being a singles apartment

• Upvote 2

Well if the person who was at the apartment was father or grandfather and they went on the trip together, then Linda will have plenty of free time to play mattress for as many men as she wants.  The guy slept the whole time he was there!  With her looks and a few jiggles it's pretty much go time for whomever she wants.  Would like to get in that line.  And it does appear is willing to stray.😅 

If anyone has been watching, have they had sex since she got back?  She just photographed her pussy for someone!  Tibor left, possibly to workout.  After about 10 days you would think he would be a dog in heat.  She looks like she's going to rub one out.  She also appears to be texting and smiling once in a while.

3 minutes ago, panther73 said:

If anyone has been watching, have they had sex since she got back?  She just photographed her pussy for someone!  Tibor left, possibly to workout.  After about 10 days you would think he would be a dog in heat.  She looks like she's going to rub one out.  She also appears to be texting and smiling once in a while.

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/16_8?ts=1623317642&from=share

yes they did this morning

• Thanks 1