Linda & Tibor - home activities #2

Noldus

After she took her pussy picture for someone, I got the feeling she was trying to get someone on the phone, like what Kitty did.  She seemed to be texting with the pink tool in hand.  She finally just used it and appeared to be a quick one.

More (new) ink today...just saw her with her left lower leg tattooed.  Great if she likes it - obviously does - but her skin was beautiful before all that ink.  Curious about her ancestry with that dark skin.  I'm sure the right shin will be next...wonder when and where she will stop.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Teedoff said:

More (new) ink today...just saw her with her left lower leg tattooed.  Great if she likes it - obviously does - but her skin was beautiful before all that ink.  Curious about her ancestry with that dark skin.  I'm sure the right shin will be next...wonder when and where she will stop.

If you have seen early videos of her w/o 90% of the tatts she has now, she was much hotter then. Still looks good. But really looked good pre-ink.

I thought it impossible to be on a phone as many hours as Linda has been.  Not talking, just texting and/or searching.  Unfortunately only her thumbs are getting a workout.  The rest of her is starting to expand.  She hasn't moved out of the bed all day.  Tibor comes in once in a while, takes a nap, then back to his computer.  This isn't new, been going on for a while.  Also thought it was strange she didn't sleep there Saturday night.