Masha - Home activities #10

Noldus

4 threads in 3 days 👏👏 Masha is back full throttle showing which will always be the most interesting apartment overcoming easily the Barcelona ones whenever she has guests .. and the most important .. always with real life experiences and almost no camera shows 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Est que Tanya pleurée à cause du départ de Masha avec Alessandro ? 🤔

Did Tanya cry because of Masha leaving with Alessandro? 🤔

Non vue qu'on ne parle pas du même mec 😁

Alessandro est celui qui joue de la guitare et qui a sa petite amie qui vit entre l'Italie et la République Tchèque, c'est une bonne amie de Masha 

10 minutes ago, emnv said:

Masha was very pissed off yesterday because Nelly didn't want the boy to sleep with her in the double bed next to Nelly's.

Today they talked about going to the hotel (albergo) upon arrival, I suspect they will not be sleeping in the Villa.

BTW, Masha didn't understand why Nelly said that her room is not a place to go with her last flirt, they are friends since they went to the school at the age of 15 and what Nelly was calling her seemed to be something like a whore. The only explanation that she found was Nelly being jealous.

Strange i saw Nelly made the bed clean this morning in her bedroom 

So let's see what happened next 

In any case Masha want to go outside Rome en Italy 

12 minutes ago, emnv said:

Masha was very pissed off yesterday because Nelly didn't want the boy to sleep with her in the double bed next to Nelly's.

Tried to cut/paste as I couldn't post in #9.  Did not work.  Editing what missed:

I wonder why she didn't talk to Bogdan, isn't he in charge?   Also maybe Nelly thinks she is on thin ice with Bogdan and the girls due to her fling with Martina.  We have seen these people (guys and girls) sleep together in just about every combination imaginable.  There has to be a way to accommodate them in one of the Barca apartments.  Holly and Megan, don't they sleep together sometimes?  There's my solution.

5 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Non vue qu'on ne parle pas du même mec  😁

Alessandro est celui qui joue de la guitare et qui a sa petite amie qui vit entre l'Italie et la République Tchèque, c'est une bonne amie de Masha 

Merci j'ai cru que c'était le prénom du mec de Masha.

Mais cela n'explique pas pour pourquoi Tanya pleurée.

Thank you, I thought that was Masha's boyfriend's first name.

But that doesn't explain why Tanya cried