B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #11 (April / May)

1 minute ago, Lurkker said:

It's not a proof of quality.  It's proof that people are watching whenever these shows are on.  Else Linda and Tabor would be top cam.

why do u bother with him and harley, they say the same shit all the time

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Lurkker said:

It's not a proof of quality.  It's proof that people are watching whenever these shows are on.  Else Linda and Tabor would be top cam.

Reaching into vomit is better than sitting in the shit. Top cam on RLC only means to be the least worst.

3 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

why do u bother with him and harley, they say the same shit all the time

Yes, alladino is a broken record.  Harley every once in a while says something worth commenting on.

Just now, flint89 said:

would like to see Anthony fuck Amalia

Don't think you will ever see that.  Loraine would cut his balls off.  And Amalia has a BF so she probably won't be having sex with any guy on RLC.

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

No, the opposite, the opposite. I'm just surprised about guys like you who even pay money for shit.

Anyway, let's postpone the discussion until later, I'm tired.

You make assumptions everyone likes what you like.  Everyone here watches for their own reasons.

42 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

Lately, no one stays overnight anymore.  Ari and Radi left after their show from B5.  Monica and C&C went home after their show in B1 Sunday.  Curfew means nothing.

curfew must be over, amira went to the shop on the way home

2 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

curfew must be over, amira went to the shop on the way home

lol.  Looks to be in effect till the 9th but I'm sure they will extend it again.  Numbers in EU are going in the wrong direction.  Same in US and Asia.