B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #36 (April)

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

2 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

more like desperation.

I don’t know honestly , maybe things have gone wrong for her the last weeks .. she met this German guy and then he also disappeared .. maybe she feels that men take advantage of her .. it is a pity these women to feel lonely and desperate when they know that so many men watch them .

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Carlos is taking advantage of Claire .. Anthony , it is like they have signed a contract before entering RLC for some certain things 

A&L arent a couple, she lets him shag her for a bonus, then he sleeps on the sofa

• Upvote 1

Just now, wooders78 said:

A&L arent a couple, she lets him shag her for a bonus, then he sleeps on the sofa

I think this is because he doesn’t want to disturb her while sleeping .. but many things don’t fit although they seem normal while interacting . 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I don’t know honestly , maybe things have gone wrong for her the last weeks .. she met this German guy and then he also disappeared .. maybe she feels that men take advantage of her .. it is a pity these women to feel lonely and desperate when they know that so many men watch them .

Maybe guys don't want to sleep naked in bed with her and not have sex with her? Monica plays a lot of games with these guys and at some pint they will stop biting.

La cam 5. 5 cm plus à gauche pourrait nous permettre de voir mieux quand les filles font fumer une clope en dehors de la cuisine..., ça aussi il faut le demander à RLC. Ce n'est pas compliqué de la faire, vous en pensez quoi?

4 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

anyone can shag claire 😂

I think she can also have anyone if she wants .. tall woman , impressive to say the least .. and a great sex machine