US General Domestic Politics #11 Begins 04/11/21.

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

We don't have a gun problem. We have a crime problem. I know many people who have owned guns for most of their lives and have never shot anyone. 

Oh i can see yo Ridge,the gun law is the problem,because it gives anyone who has a criminal thoughts to solved any problem he has!By gun or weapon,no matter how it's simple that problem,it's with the weapon law. Imagine if the cats had a weapons,at then you Can't be wonder( as right this moment)😇 and will know why all rats if has extinction from centuries🥺

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

We don't have a gun problem. We have a crime problem. I know many people who have owned guns for most of their lives and have never shot anyone. 

We also have an asshole problem....Led by you Napoleon.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

You really believe any information that comes from the Communist government of Cuba?

They far exceed us in the field of medicine.  We could learn something from them if not for the war-mongering GQP.

• Like 1

If we have a lot of laws, why do we still have violence? Isn't that proof that more laws is not the answer to stopping gun violence.

Your comment, as usual, makes zero sense.

• Like 1

So why do you support Democrats who are part of that 1%?  A co-founder of BLM, Patrisse Cullors a Black self proclaimed Marxist, recently purchased a $1.4 million home in a White area of Los Angeles. :tongue:  

You're fucking stoned.  Put the bottle down dude.

• Like 1

Maybe that just proves how deeply the Obama/Holder corruption is embedded in the DOJ and FBI.

You. Are. So. Stupid.  Keep talking so we can keep embarrassing you.

• Like 1