Kathie & Stewie (2021) Part #2

4 minutes ago, Jawis said:

We talked about the drama at this place and at that time there was also some big (real) drama going on at Stephanie & Mason. Talked about that too for a bit.  No topic for them. 

She still has her own place. just on vacation. and I believe her and Ian is together after the break up with Deb.

1 minute ago, x192023 said:

She still has her own place. just on vacation. and I believe her and Ian is together after the break up with Deb.

If they broke up then that would happened between now and a few weeks ago. Because they were both at H&C and they still were very close. But it's al guessing now.. We will see. Long vacation by the way. 😉

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

But this happened in a different place...

I don't know the accord between VHTV and CC, But I still think the idea of a participant asking to not be listed is a bad precedent. Imagine all participants started asking for that at the least discomfort...

42 minutes ago, fornika said:

I don't know the accord between VHTV and CC, But I still think the idea of a participant asking to not be listed is a bad precedent. Imagine all participants started asking for that at the least discomfort...

Feel free to complain to VHTV support...

• Like 1

Kathie laughs when they have funny people like Val and Ian. They could visit a couple of times a week to bring entertainment, alcohol must be because Val needs it absolutely.

But they could well be sisters, they are so alike but however, so different persons but that's what people are.
Surprisingly relaxed atmosphere.

Stewie left out, to work? So first Kathie took something drink, was it alcohol?
Now Val could drink Kathie really drunk

2 hours ago, Jarod said:

Kathie laughs when they have funny people like Val and Ian. They could visit a couple of times a week to bring entertainment, alcohol must be because Val needs it absolutely.

But they could well be sisters, they are so alike but however, so different persons but that's what people are.

Kathie was last out and left in a real hurry.

3 hours ago, Jarod said:

Kathie lived for some time at Val's place. Maybe she will stay or drop by here from time to time. Or she will be back soon at her own place.