US General Domestic Politics #12 Begins 04/17/21.

16 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:
THEHILL.COM

The legislation has passed the state’s House of Representatives.

Don't worry this won't affect golfer06 or you, since none of you has any testicle or intestinal fortitude, both of you will be able to compete with girls

florida fighting to go back to the stone age. what a fucked up state government you have.

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Which one? Bill Clinton, Barack Obama or Joe Biden?😏

he said psychopath. maybe traitor would have been more clear. maybe your landlord whose ass you live in would have made it more clear. but you don't read anyway.

• Upvote 1

Been there, done that. I voted for Jimmy Carter in 1976 and supported George McGovern when I was in college. Then I grew up and realized how phony, deceitful and destructive Democrats are.  So there is still hope for someone as lost as you. Maybe you just need to grow up.:rolleyes:

unlike your hero who is real. a real traitor. a real narcissist. a real criminal. a real asshole. a real liar. a real incompetent. a real moron.

• Upvote 2

Of course, she is the chairperson of the committee. But you left out the key point about Dr. Fauci not answering Jim Jordan's questions.  

there is no answer for him as his freedom hasn't been taken. he still has the freedom to make a fool of himself in front of the entire country which he does every time he opens his mouth. he still has the freedom to get sick & die which i wish he would.

• Haha 1

Just another phony story put out there by Obama/Clinton people in our corrupted Intel agencies. Many of those people are probably still taking orders from John Brennan.  

get used to the truth about what dear traitor has been covering up. there is a lot more coming soon & some heads will roll.

• Upvote 1

Telling the truth that most shootings in America happen in urban areas makes me a "miserable bigoted fuck"?   I'm sorry that you can't handle the truth. 

looks like the truth about you has been stated.

• Upvote 1