Masha/Babi - Home activities #12

Noldus

Hedi is troubled with headache since waking up early midday , he has been complaining many times during the day but he just took a pill/ medicine . If I understood correctly , Babi explained him her RLC name and there was a brief funny sexual talk , speaking about blowjobs , mostly Tanya .Just some brief not of actual importance translations 😇

Not drinking alcohol is also not a solution
Babi resists all of Hedi's attempts. As an apartment owner, she could be a little braver

didn't really want to wait until morning again and then find out that nothing happened 🤔

• Haha 1

On 4/23/2021 at 6:57 AM, woodyj627 said:
On 4/22/2021 at 4:10 PM, HarleyFatboy said:

Get real.....so I guess all the sports figures, talk show hosts, actors/actresses, reality stars, and everyone else in the limelight, all use fake names for protection reasons......what a load of crap!!  This is one thing that I have never and will never agree with about this forum and that's their need to feel like the "protectors" of these people!!

You need to get real Fat Boy actors have lost their lives because of fans with sick minds being obsessed with them.  You have to protect yourself out there.  So you're a load of crap!!

*** ".........actors apartment participants have could lost lose their lives because of fans with sick minds being obsessed with them........" -- Think 'phone conversations'.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Oh! Oh! Oh! ... Here's an overwhelmingly exciting idea: Babi, Tanya, and Heidi, could all have a redhot threeway sex session in Masha's bed!  The cats could watch...nae, they could join in!  Oh! Oh! Oh!  This would be so piss-pants exciting!  Could even happen tonight, let's maintain an all-night vigil, Oh! Oh! Oh! . . . 🙄

OH Christ, I'm starting to turn into another DD !   Been reading his desperate and delusional posts for too long, it's done my head in 😧

I nominate DD 'Best Voyeur' there's only room for one 'master of the art' 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

9 hours ago, Lurkker said:

Wrong again?  Surprise surprise!  If Daley didn't ask you for the timestamp, would you have admitted it?  Of course not cause you are the king of BS in these forums.

Without wanting to defend anything, at least he talks about what happens in the apartment and what he understands even if he is surely a little too enthusiastic about certain things 😉

He is not really the worst of the members on the forum in terms of BS because I already have a trio in mind 🤣

Would you be ready to admit if I did not talk about it?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, ddhm said:

Hedi is troubled with headache since waking up early midday , he has been complaining many times during the day but he just took a pill/ medicine . If I understood correctly , Babi explained him her RLC name and there was a brief funny sexual talk , speaking about blowjobs , mostly Tanya .Just some brief not of actual importance translations 😇

For me, all these discussions around sex is just a game between friends and I do not think there is something serious in these words

For my part, with my group of near friends, we are also referring to sex in our discussions but there is no ambiguity between us and it is simply to laugh, I think it's the same for them

But that does not bother me if I'm wrong and if they want experienced a threesome😀 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, moos54 said:

For me, all these discussions around sex is just a game between friends and I do not think there is something serious in these words

For my part, with my group of near friends, we are also referring to sex in our discussions but there is no ambiguity between us and it is simply to laugh, I think it's the same for them

But that does not bother me if I'm wrong and if they want experienced a threesome😀 

I agree , it was like gossiping sex talk for others , she did this , he did that and so on . This time around , all 3 have a more ( best buddies )  friendly approach , in comparison to the first time that we saw both girls and with the presence of Alessandro that they were more teasing for fun and things to happen ( perhaps also because of alcohol consumption that day🤷‍♂️