Martina and Alberto - home activities #17

Noldus

Yesterday night Martina asked Alberto why he always leaves after sex and doesn't stay together with her for a while.

Without recriminating, or comparing his sex performance with anyone else.

Alberto was neither able to explain it, nor able to stay yesterday with her as she was asking. There was no more drama, it was all over after some minutes.

The above was stated yesterday.   But the way I see it  is that she is not happy with the way Alberto performs, nor in the satisfaction she receives in having sex with him. However

she is currently in a position where she does not have a choice in men.

@blue is the colour Women can have multiple orgasms and last for hours but as for men a lot of what I have seen is a majority of men go at it like a steam train and last approx 15 minutes.. they should however last at least 2 hours and possibly more.

We Greeks have good reputation as lovers 😂🤣😅🤣😁😆 as long as a man isn’t selfish and he doesn’t want to satisfy only himself and take his time and be patient to satisfy his girl , I guarantee you that he can expect the “ world “ for sex back from the girl 😂🤣 .. of course it can be that also a woman doesn’t know how to get fucked  and some men  also don’t like this .. I say that given time and patience to a woman that you like for her appearance ( face , body ) and sex can become amazing .. but this is concerning sex , the more you stay with her we then start speaking for possible relation and then it becomes  complicated .. anyway , every couple has its own rules and ways to satisfy one another 😉 As long as it makes a couple happy , who we are to question anything ? 😉☺️😌😇

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

il y a 20 minutes, ddhm a dit :

@blue is the colour Women can have multiple orgasms and last for hours but as for men a lot of what I have seen is a majority of men go at it like a steam train and last approx 15 minutes.. they should however last at least 2 hours and possibly more.

We Greeks have good reputation as lovers 😂🤣😅🤣😁😆 as long as a man isn’t selfish and he doesn’t want to satisfy only himself and take his time and be patient to satisfy his girl , I guarantee you that he can expect the “ world “ for sex back from the girl 😂🤣 .. of course it can be that also a woman doesn’t know how to get fucked  and some men  also don’t like this .. I say that given time and patience to a woman that you like for her appearance ( face , body ) and sex can become amazing .. but this is concerning sex , the more you stay with her we then start speaking for possible relation and then it becomes  complicated .. anyway , every couple has its own rules and ways to satisfy one another 😉 As long as it makes a couple happy , who we are to question anything ? 😉☺️😌😇

Well, you seem to question everything😑😉

40 minutes ago, redole1999 said:

Well, you seem to question everything😑😉

I agree with many points and I disagree with other ☺️But I listen , better read , all of opinions ☺️ And whenever I think I can add some more details ( that I think for everyone comes from personal experiences 😁 ) i simply do . Your points are always more than justified and I am pleased to read your posts ☺️

• Thanks 1

apart from being a cracking looking girl with an insatiable sex appetite, it looks like she's pretty smart as well. Looks like the end of her stuides may be coming up and she's crammin in the guest room. The white board has a graph and x and y's on the graph. I thought she was doing something in the arts but this looks more like engineering or maths. Love to know!!

• Upvote 2