US General Domestic Politics #13 Begins 04/23/21.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

President Joe Biden's plans are ambitious. I know this because every headline Thursday morning after Biden gave his first speech to a joint session of Congress said so.This article originally appeared at...

• Upvote 1

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

President Joe Biden on Wednesday described the January 6th Capitol riots as the "worst attack on democracy since the Civil War" -- and many Trump supporters were not happy about it.Via Salon, some...

• Upvote 1

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

In a new podcast episode released on Thursday, talk show host Joe Rogan backed off his previous suggestion that young, "healthy" people should not be vaccinated for COVID-19, according to Axios."I'm not an...

• Upvote 1

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Donald Trump's former speechwriter criticized President Joe Biden's congressional address as lacking "human warmth," and he was quickly hit with criticism himself.Stephen Miller, the former president's...

• Upvote 1

WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

If you're like most people, you haven't followed the twists and turns of conservative intellectual efforts to gin up a new account of American conservatism distinguishing it from Trumpism. But if the past is any...

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, golfer06 said:

iin case you missed it while you were napping a lot of people lost their jobs through no fault of their own due to a worldwide pandemic.

Did they lose their jobs because of the pandemic or because of the ignorant lock down response to the pandemic by incompetent authoritarian government officials?:sad:

i don't know. but you could either explain or stop posting disinformation.

I was hoping you would know the answer since you are the one who posts stories from The Lincoln Project on a regular basis. They are your go to source for info and propaganda, not mine.

when you start posting your sources then you can question others. 

My source was the story from a blog posted on this thread by O_U812. Maybe you need to read things on this thread before making comments, dumb fuck Russian agent.