US General Domestic Politics #13 Begins 04/23/21.

6 hours ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Speaking to CNN this Thursday, Donald Trump's former personal lawyer and fixer, Michael Cohen, addressed the recent raid by federal agents on the home and office of Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani, saying that "we...

And Michael Cohen is an 'idiot' who 'lies' too much. The perfect source for a CNN and RAWSTORY.COM story. Michael Cohen, CNN and RAWSTORY.COM  have the same level of credibility, zero. 😉

27 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Did they lose their jobs because of the pandemic or because of the ignorant lock down response to the pandemic by incompetent authoritarian government officials?:sad:

wake up! any closures were to protect the public health. you are such an idiot! 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I was hoping you would know the answer since you are the one who posts stories from The Lincoln Project on a regular basis. They are your go to source for info and propaganda, not mine.

if i see something i'll post it. you on the other hand spread disinformation with no sources.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

And Michael Cohen is an 'idiot' who 'lies' too much. The perfect source for a CNN and RAWSTORY.COM story. Michael Cohen, CNN and RAWSTORY.COM  have the same level of credibility, zero. 😉

he was dear traitor's idiot until he saw the truth. but don't worry. there will soon be plenty of facts about your hero & his enablers that you can try to deny. but they will still be facts.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

If that standard were applied to the Democrats and the mainstream news media they would be silent all the time.:tongue:

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

But all your sources are left wing disinformation propaganda blogs who have no journalistic credibility.

you wouldn't know one way or the other as you don't read anything.

• Upvote 1