B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #45 (April)

SC said....

"It's nothing exciting anyways.  She blows a cock , the cock gets hard.  The cock gets stuck in a vagina and within a few minutes blows it load.  It's just standard procedure.  If you've seen one fuck, you've seen them all."

Truer words have never been spoken!! The rest of what I've read to catch up, is pure bullshit!!

• Haha 2

Philo said....

"I can tell this was just a show because as soon as it was over their behaviors changed abruptly. No hugging or kissing during the entire show so Martina can go back to Nelly (if she ever sobers up) without having compromised their relationship."

Of course it's all a show, they all are, it's just lame ass cam show shit!!

• Like 2

Scottish Republic said....

"It might come as a big surprise to some ........  When a group of females get together for an evening in, they talk, have a few glasses of wine, maybe watch a film etc..  They don't start taking their clothes off, jump into bed with each other, start licking or fingering each other's genitals - that's not the real world!  It's a deprived and depraved male's wishful-thinking fantasy.  Not all women are lesbians.  I think the sexperadoes' minds imagine more than what's actually happening in the apartments ... but, of course, if the girls have to feign perverted sex shows to keep the desperate punters happy, that's another story 😉"

Well said as usual my friend!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

I paid a brief visit to B4, Friday night - and lo and behold!  Who did I see: yet again, Martina!  She looked like she was very happy there.  SHE'S A B4 GIRL NOW!  She'll of course head back to her lodgings at Alberto's, until her next B4 visit - like, in a few days time! 😉

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

With catching up to night, there is one thing for sure, DD is off his freaking rocker!!

I've got one other thread to catch up on and then I'm off for the night.  Thanks for all the laughs!!

Whilst I disagree with a lot of your views on here. This is perfectly put, shame we can't like posts more than once!

The other dd 😁

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

I think that Bogdan is trying to put his foot down again. I saw him try and confront Martina earlier in the night when he had her against the wall in the kitchen. I saw him use that intimidation technique before in Russia when he used his body to block Nelly from leaving the bathtub until she seemed to confess something upon her return from a week long vacation alone. Nelly was in tears that day when he finally let her leave the bath tub, but Martina seemed to hold her own with Bogdan. As soon as Nelly came into the kitchen last night, and saw what was happening, Bogdan left the room and Nelly gave Martina a very meaningful look. No one even suspects Bodan because whenever he is up to his intimation he is always smiling. I think that is why Nelly sabotaged the evening by getting drunk and performing like an idiot...so she would not have to deal with trying to figure out what to do. Bogdan was on "security watch" all night long...checking in every few minutes to see what was going on while pretending to be performing some maintenance/janitorial function. For the first time since the "first time" we did not see any on camera romance between Martina and Nelly. Nelly even went outside to say goodby to Martina as she left. so we did not get to see quality of the parting kiss. Bogdan cannot win this game and the more he tries the more he pushes them off camera. But for him, its about his pride now and how not to be the butt of the jokes on this forum. 

I don't know if Masha would get involved in this but she could help her friend Nelly out in this situation with Martina. She, Nelly and Dasha have come together many times over the years to be there for each other. Nelly was the person who gave Masha the black cat (although it was delivered by Dasha). Masha is the only one I know in the villa now, whose power is greater than Bogdan. Power can yield results and the girls will figure it out. Bogdan cannot win this if it is something that Nelly really wants. Last night was a sign of weakness by Nelly and Bogdan is as happy as can be right now.

I could see yesterday when Martina spoke with Bogdan in the kitchen, they did it in Russian and of course I didn't understand anything. At one point Nelly appeared and Bogdan left, Nelly seemed to reproach Martina for something and she told him that she considered herself the least jealous person in the world and that she considered that she could tell Nelly what she thought. Finally Nelly settled the matter saying that she did not want to talk more about the subject. This is what I could understand because they spoke in Spanish between them.