Gina and Bruno - Home activities #2

44 minutes ago, ddhm said:

too tired with back and forth messaging at another topic of this forum , trying to explain things there 😁🙃 

WHERE?

That's the problem if they get RLC fixed.  I won't be able to keep up.  I have a tiny bit of ADHD.

2 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

WHERE?

That's the problem if they get RLC fixed.  I won't be able to keep up.  I have a tiny bit of ADHD.

same here, can't be reading these long posts and watch RLC and the footy and the snooker. Short posts PLEASE !!

19 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

WHERE?

There’s only one topic that no matter what , it is useless arguing . I am looking forward seeing how you deal with them all if you ever post there ( not mentioning the topic for teasing reasons 😂🤣

1 minute ago, neil_r549 said:

Just I'm running out of devices !!😁 Ari introduced to glasses guy who stills a bit out of place!!

World snooker championship , Southampton vs Lester and 2 days before orthodox Easter here , pfff , Ariana for back up and support to Megan then 😂

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

There’s only one topic that no matter what , it is useless arguing . I am looking forward seeing how you deal with them all if you ever post there ( not mentioning the topic for teasing reasons 😂🤣

L&M

(three characters for those that are counting)

4 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

L&M

(three characters for those that are counting)

They finally managed to silent a different opinion .. that’s all I can say . 

• Haha 1