Sadie (2021) Part #6

8 hours ago, x192023 said:

Yeah heard it was a pretty scary incident . One of the male guest made a threat ,and a tenant pulled a knife and went offline.

did anyone hear anything similar on what happened ?

Its a very movment place so this "events" are more easier to happen.Personaly i didnt seen the event but believe in what was described.Tankfully house is back🙂.Lets hope things stay calm as possible..not ready to lose Bea so soon,i just started watching and knowing her😅.

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Too many guys there and not enough gals i think lol

Totaly,to much sausages and not enought pussies😔.In any case great to see this houses with so many visits.

Man the brunet guest just got up and run a little and seems she have also big tits...think never seen in this site or any other a house with residents and guests that were so much of my tastes😁.excited arnold GIF

39 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Man the brunet guest just got up and run a little and seems she have also big tits...think never seen in this site or any other a house with residents and guests that were so much of my tastes😁.excited arnold GIF

I was think she was the one called the same pants girl, always wore them beige pants..not her ?