Sadie (2021) Part #6

17 hours ago, Noldus said:

Sadi sent him out

v.gif

While this is not funny, I found the lack of interest by everybody except Sadie to be.....Amusing.  One guy moved out of the way, while the other guy just kind of bobbed his head to see better.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

While this is not funny, I found the lack of interest by everybody except Sadie to be.....Amusing.  One guy moved out of the way, while the other guy just kind of bobbed his head to see better.

Full video of the championship bout from both kitchen cams in the video section if anyone wants to see it. 

May take about 30 secs to load up.

• Upvote 2

The young lad in the chair looked shit scared of being involved i think.

Certainly the worst punch up i have seen on VH and yet no action taken, weird eh. Then i suppose Sadie's apartment is the most popular so far.

That guy could actually fight. How did it go for guy on the receiving end? Did he seem ok afterwards? 

Did that guy just arrive and start fighting? Looks like he's taking of his jacket? Or had he been there awhile? 

1 hour ago, Callypb said:

That guy could actually fight. How did it go for guy on the receiving end? Did he seem ok afterwards? 

Did that guy just arrive and start fighting? Looks like he's taking of his jacket? Or had he been there awhile? 

Yes, it looks "ok"

yes, he arrived two minutes before going directly to living room to discuss with one of the boobs house fuckers then went to kitchen and it happens. The dude that received didn't even seems to have nothing to do with the situation but maybe said something crazy like "calm down"

5 hours ago, Robwin said:

Full video of the championship bout from both kitchen cams in the video section if anyone wants to see it. 

May take about 30 secs to load up.

@groomy Could you please give us a translation of was said before the fight? It would be greatly appreciated. There's something off with the whole situation. Fights don't usually start that fast and that unprovoked. 

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Not seen groomy on here in ages?

He was logged in around 30 minutes ago. He hasn't been that active lately. He made some excellent analysis regarding why Sadie's place was taken offline so fast and for so long when it started. 

Who else do we have who speaks Russian?