Guest maitre197
9 minutes ago, Callypb said:

Who else do we have who speaks Russian?

I remembered only one phrase:

Я с тобой нормально разговариваю.

2 minutes ago, maitre197 said:

I remembered only one phrase:

Я с тобой нормально разговариваю.

Did you see the whole thing? What's your guess it was about? 

Guest maitre197
1 minute ago, Callypb said:

Did you see the whole thing? What's your guess it was about? 

I didn`t.

I know about last episode with Miss Kitchen Knife. Boa talked about it a lot of time by phone.  Miss Kitchen Knife borrowed   money from someone of Sadie`s team @500 pounds@.

She was offered to take more active part in the life of apt.

Some day ago another  male guest  by phone demanded brutally the dept payment too.

On 5/9/2021 at 8:25 AM, Robwin said:

Just normal mode,high on cock. You know that feeling surely Ash so i have heard :biggrin:

I'll admit I'm high on one cock, not just any cock that walks in the front door like that young lady.

• Haha 3

On 5/10/2021 at 9:45 AM, O_U812 said:

While this is not funny, I found the lack of interest by everybody except Sadie to be.....Amusing.  One guy moved out of the way, while the other guy just kind of bobbed his head to see better.

I think it's funny, the guy must have been talking some shit. You could see it coming when he calmly placed his coat down.  Boom!#=%#,smash&÷$@%, splat÷#&!!#,Kaboom$=@$&!!!!!!

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If that would have been in America the guy likely would have some lead between his eyes.

It's possible, it seems like a lot of fights don't end with guys punching it out. In a lot of big cities revenge is taken out with " lead between the eyes"   either now or later

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I think it's funny, the guy must have been talking some shit. You could see it coming when he calmly placed his coat down.  Boom!#=%#,smash&÷$@%, splat÷#&!!#,Kaboom$=@$&!!!!!!

It was a nasty right hand to the side of the head for sure.  I was really surprised.  Definitely perked things up.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

It was a nasty right hand to the side of the head for sure.  I was really surprised.  Definitely perked things up.

Without hearing what they're talking about it, was a surprise for sure! Are the dopey looking clowns friends of his? If so, he needs to get new friends.  You don't just cold cock someone like that, without your friends getting involved against him.

• Upvote 1