Martina and Alberto - home activities #18

Noldus

35 minutes ago, Miraguy said:

I wonder where Martina goes when she spends the whole night away from the apartment.

Oh, I see she came home just a couple of minutes before midnight.

My guess would be her bff Marta's...

47 minutes ago, Miraguy said:

I wonder where Martina goes when she spends the whole night away from the apartment.

Oh, I see she came home just a couple of minutes before midnight.

It is Friday , she usually has the classmates evening 

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

My guess would be her bff Marta's...

Marta is in another city in Spain if I remember the correct info from our good translators 🤨

6 minutes ago, valdemar said:

martina is not a bad girl. She wants to explore everything. Computer games are not her climax. So she did Nelly. now she is going back to normal life. Will see what is happening.😃

I wished she would have taken Little Megan to a place she has never been before. flies on the wall don't get to choose, they just hang out and watch. I really wished she would take her friend Marta to one of the b-4 parties so we can see how Marta is when she get out of control. Now that would be well worth the money to watch.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I wished she would have taken Little Megan to a place she has never been before. flies on the wall don't get to choose, they just hang out and watch. I really wished she would take her friend Marta to one of the b-4 parties so we can see how Marta is when she get out of control. Now that would be well worth the money to watch.

Megan could be better match for her exploration. Nelly was so ruff in sex. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, valdemar said:

martina is not a bad girl. She wants to explore everything. Computer games are not her climax. So she did Nelly. now she is going back to normal life. Will see what is happening.😃

Are you saying Martina and Nelly is over?   Interesting.  Who thinks we will see Martina and Nelly hook up and who thinks we will not?

30 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Are you saying Martina and Nelly is over?   Interesting.  Who thinks we will see Martina and Nelly hook up and who thinks we will not?

it's a long road to Ho.... 

of course they will... but looks like B4 is too weird these days and same with Nelly and her addictions .... complicated but kind of hard to just stop such Lust ...  

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

At Martina's last visit to B4, I was hoping for a Martina and Megan event, after Nelly was put to bed.  I am confused about the dirty dancing between Martina and Megan. Mood setting music / song. Swaying to the music, they were so close you could not fit a peace of paper between them. Running their hands up and down in a sensuous manner. Very hot. This looks like the start of something sensational. BUT, at the end of the song they kissed, broke apart, giggled like school girls, ......and repeat....mood song, swaying, hands......and repeat.....

It's the way they went from sensual one moment to giggling the next.   Then repeat.  Play acting for the cameras.    

• Like 1