Benjamin (2021) Part #4

ed2

1 hour ago, sr71gn said:

This guy should be barred --whats with the blanket??? I really wanted to see Lyla get fucked proper --She is beautiful and has every move in the book

Screenshot(3265).png

Guest our not required. Do pretty much what they want

as long as the rules are followed.

5 hours ago, sr71gn said:

This guy should be barred --whats with the blanket??? I really wanted to see Lyla get fucked proper --She is beautiful and has every move in the book

Screenshot(3265).png

Unfortunately for us, they can fuck however they want, as long as no rules are broken.

1 minute ago, sr71gn said:

The two i am referring to are Lyla and Stephie

he fucked one better than Stephie and Lyla,: Sabrina. The Kim Bass, no one fucked on VHTV yet, maybe only her troglodyte boyfriend with covered cam, or offline in the 4th July party

A few years back at Anna's place they tried to run a girl out of the house because she kept covering her body with a blanket whenever she was naked and especially when she was having sex--They even railed at her for having a shower curtain shut when she showered

Just now, sr71gn said:

imo this is the sexiest and hottest girl in the house right now....

Screenshot (3267).png

Screenshot (3268).png

she is sexy, but not hot for me, she is too skinny, for me stphie and goldie are more hot. 

• Like 1

Just now, rodox said:

she is sexy, but not hot for me, she is too skinny, for me stphie and goldie are more hot. 

If you are talking about smaller tits as "skinny" I can understand that but the rest of her body is perfect and she has a gorgeous and sexy face

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, sr71gn said:

imo this is the sexiest and hottest girl in the house right now....

Screenshot (3267).png

Screenshot (3268).png

2 the hottest were Briana and just the other day banging Ben was Radiance. she's gorgeous! Lyla is pretty but she will fuck anything walking ,she proved that when she fucked stills friend the bum last night. and bangs Scott when Steph not here around!