Benjamin (2021) Part #4

ed2

2 hours ago, rodox said:

jawis help us kkkkk, or Jabba too, he must have too

Sorry. I don't have pictures of them anymore but i'll check later or tomorrow. Not at home at the moment. I think i still have a recording of them from that old place. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Sparkles said:

So when you have "real" friends in your house and you advise them to don't do something (in reality it even shouldn't be needed, but well, here (cams places) there are special conditions) they go and they fuck you in your back knowing that will bring "damage" to yourself?? Nice "real" friends you have 😁. You think that girl that fucked the bathroom cam the other day was real friend of them and did that intentionally?? 
Maybe instead using the guests for his hidden room business he should have had other concerns

I'm not sure what you re trying to say here. But i dont know many friends that respect rules at that age, especially when alcohol and other things are involved.

I know my friends didn't respect just a simple command of keeping the music down when things started heating at parties in my place when i was that age. Had to move a few times cause of the fuckers.

But we are still friends today. with rules that we follow 🙂 

• Like 2

Goldie were super drunk, and she left wearing just jeans, a bra and a jacket, I thought she was going with Stifler, but Stifler went straight home. Goldie is still out somewhere.

Faye felt like a normal person when she was sitting on the couch with her hair combed, in a green dress and no longer drunk, but when Benjamin left the room and Faya shouted something behind, the drama queen still lives inside and sometimes comes up and behaves like a little child, 5 years old. Obviously needs constant attention.

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

Goldie were super drunk, and she left wearing just jeans, a bra and a jacket, I thought she was going with Stifler, but Stifler went straight home. Goldie is still out somewhere.

His balls are empty, he don't need her for some time

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

His balls are empty, he don't need her for some time

I'm wondering where she went, without a shirt even. She was really drunk, stumbling when she walked, so I hope she is OK.

6 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I'm wondering where she went, without a shirt even. She was really drunk, stumbling when she walked, so I hope she is OK.

Yep, of course, but considering that she pass 80% of her awake time like that, sure she is used to

33 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Yep, of course, but considering that she pass 80% of her awake time like that, sure she is used to

And that's why I love 80% of her.

• Haha 1