Jules (2021) Part #3

16 minutes ago, PMMENSFW said:

What was just posted in the Premium topic? I'm not a premium member (yet) but I thought Jules' appartment was basically just him playing games today. 

Just a comment about a video that was posted Saturday.

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

What's "pleural" pal?? Assume you meant "plural" but knowing you wouldn't bet on it :biggrin:

Yep you got me pal👍I've got a medical condition called pleural plaques which is caused by the inhalation of asbestos.The pleura are the lining of the lungs which you have two of hence my mistake.😥I'll have to rethink my position on picking you up on your spelling mistakes pal😀 eh!!maybe not👍

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Dave 27 said:

Yep you got me pal👍I've got a medical condition called pleural plaques which is caused by the inhalation of asbestos.The pleura are the lining of the lungs which you have two of hence my mistake.😥I'll have to rethink my position on picking you up on your spelling mistakes pal😀 eh!!maybe not👍

What is the pleura and what does it do?
A thin layer of tissue that covers the lungs and lines the interior wall of the chest cavity. It protects and cushions the lungs. This tissue secretes a small amount of fluid that acts as a lubricant, allowing the lungs to move smoothly in the chest cavity while breathing.
  • Like 1