Gina and Bruno - Home activities #3

What is going on at Gina's place. This is the third day the visiters are still in her place. Is it the brother of Bruno? It seems that he has been evicted and is temporarily staying with Gina. I saw a lot of stuff in the corridor a few days ago and now it is still there.

19 hours ago, Dizzo said:

What is going on at Gina's place. This is the third day the visiters are still in her place. Is it the brother of Bruno? It seems that he has been evicted and is temporarily staying with Gina. I saw a lot of stuff in the corridor a few days ago and now it is still there.

yes!

3 hours ago, Dizzo said:

It's friends visiting at the weekend well everyone got their wish they are gone so no free loaders. All it was was friends visiting for the weekend nothing more nothing less and of course they will need to bring stuff. Some members just make a drama out about anything.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Daleys said:

It's friends visiting at the weekend well everyone got their wish they are gone so no free loaders. All it was was friends visiting for the weekend nothing more nothing less and of course they will need to bring stuff. Some members just make a drama out about anything.

Hopefully they'll be back next weekend. 🤞🏻

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Daleys said:

Haha. if u think its normal to put so much stuff in your house than its probably ok