Sunny, Markus, Angelo Part #1

22 hours ago, Robwin said:

Todays mystery...............WHERE IS SUNNY GONE ::) been absent for a couple of days now????

sunny.gif

Sunny hasn't gone anywhere except to work each day, however the black guy has been gone for a couple of days.I'm assuming you think the black guy is Sunny eh. 

RSVP pal😂

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

HI Lets buddy, the Clown Prince, what a tosser eh!!!! 😁

No the apartment has been empty (which means no one in it for the thicko's) for a couple of days so obviously you two tossers haven't noticed that :biggrin:

Asshole :biggrin:

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Robwin said:

No the apartment has been empty (which means no one in it for the thicko's) for a couple of days so obviously you two tossers haven't noticed that :biggrin:

Asshole :biggrin:

Yeh the flat is empty during the day because they are out, you know working,shopping,etc but I can assure you they have slept there every night.If you need some help checking the timeline I'm sure Let's will give you a quick demo.Good luck😁👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Yeh the flat is empty during the day because they are out, you know working,shopping,etc but I can assure you they have slept there every night.If you need some help checking the timeline I'm sure Let's will give you a quick demo.Good luck😁👍

They were there last night yes but not previous night unless i am losing it and that is a distinct possibility :biggrin:

• Haha 1