Sunny, Markus, Angelo Part #1

Just now, Robwin said:

Appreciate that but I think they all have to have some ego trip thing or whatever to even be in here and broadcast to the world.

I know what you mean. But with her besides she seems to be deaf I have the feeling she is a bit mentally retarded. Or maybe already had a stroke sometime in the past. She acts quite slow and seems to have to put in special concentration in things she does. 

3 minutes ago, Robwin said:

One who I think is a prime example is Joanne

Stopped watching this place since it is only playing to the cams and no more guests...

3 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Was gonna suggest Sadie but I think her love/need of cock overrides every other argument 😂

Agree 🤣

18 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

No I was actually serious. She acts weird sometimes. Like she is not alright up there... 

Do you not think it is only the reactions of a person who is totally deaf.?They tend to be excitable,more animated trying to understand "hearing people".

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Dave 27 said:

Do you not think it is only the reactions of a person who is totally deaf.?They tend to be excitable,more animated trying to understand "hearing people".

No I mean other things. Slower movements, She seems to have problems to focus on things. Always looks very concentrated. I can be wrong though... Remember Nika & Galek? Nika had similar "problems" and she was not deaf. 

12 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

No I mean other things. Slower movements, She seems to have problems to focus on things. Always looks very concentrated. I can be wrong though... Remember Nika & Galek? Nika had similar "problems" and she was not deaf. 

Of course she is concentrated,she is dealing with 1 guy who has limited sign language skills and the other two as far as I can see don't communicate with her at all apart from sex of course.I'm not saying you are wrong Jabs and I just hope she doesn't have "disabilites"because that would surely make her being there ethically and morally so wrong.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

I agree,  I do not think she has mental issues, that is kind of cruel, She is deaf and reacts slower because she is trying to interpret what people want. I have a friend that has a deaf sister and she reacts in a similar way around non sign language person. She tries to read their lips. Plus, I think she has an easy going and has a pleasing attitude probably because she has a hearing disability and thrives on attention. It is a nicer image then some of the girls on this site

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

No I was actually serious. She acts weird sometimes. Like she is not alright up there... 

There are some in this world where their elevator never makes it to the top floor.  :biggrin:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

There are some in this world where their elevator never makes it to the top floor.  :biggrin:

I got on at ground level and I'm still figuring out how to work the buttons😁

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, michaels4444 said:

I agree,  I do not think she has mental issues, that is kind of cruel, She is deaf and reacts slower because she is trying to interpret what people want. I have a friend that has a deaf sister and she reacts in a similar way around non sign language person. She tries to read their lips. Plus, I think she has an easy going and has a pleasing attitude probably because she has a hearing disability and thrives on attention. It is a nicer image then some of the girls on this site

Yeh,totally agree.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

I got on at ground level and I'm still figuring out how to work the buttons😁

Then you have to press the Red Button that says Alarm and you'll get all the available help you need.   :biggrin:

• Haha 2